Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

UoI posted:

I went to MEPS today. Passed all my physicals and tests, chose ABE, signed my contract and swore in. How badly did I gently caress up with choosing my rating?

air BM? you hosed up good son. best chance is to get NJPed in A school and strike something better later on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos
I wonder if ADM Harris ever read that article...
while we're on hawaii check this nonsense out.
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/hawaiian-independence-movement-attracts-chinese-interest/

Arione fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Feb 10, 2015

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Stultus Maximus posted:

That would require a BM learning to read and write.

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Dingleberry posted:

So they're talking 'bout opening a navy base/stationing ship(s) in Australia.
Don't they have trannies for Marines on liberty to murder so the locals rise up against a U.S. occupation?

no we just wear out the whore houses and make em close for weeks after we've came through

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

PneumonicBook posted:

It can, yea. Which is why it's important to be known positively outside your chain. It's a really easy game to play. The people that fight it are the angsty ones who get Ps for days.

March Navy Thread- keelhaul all khakis

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

Sir Lucius posted:

When I get my raptor I was thinking about getting one of those tool storage cases that go in the bed to use as a trunk.

should do like 3 of our 2nd classes and buy a brand new porsche custom to order.

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

poopkitty posted:

I didn't know we had a GiP legal thread! But yes, we can.

My kid is pretty white looking, but actually 1/2 hispanic (Dad is Puerto Rican, Brazilian and Costa Rican. I'm WHITE.) Around here, non-Asian is a minority, but hispanic moreso.

Oh: And the kid wasn't being racist at him, but his friends.

Well he sounds pretty screwed. Can't go around starting fights because you don't like what others say, especially if it doesn't apply to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arione
Aug 19, 2013

by Athanatos

poopkitty posted:

He didn't start it, he just finished it. Kid hit him first.

And screwed how?

most school districts 10 days OSS gets you 10 unexcused absences, and you fail for the semester. as far as any other repercussions, you absolutely need a lawyer.

• Locked thread