Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

Theyre one epiphany away from weeping openly

oh my god he's right :qq::qq::qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
my posting is a cry for help

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Why not?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Welcome to the official GBS suicide pact thread. Your candidature to join the pact is currently under review. You can help shorten the review process by answering a this question: If you were selected as a pact benefactor, what would you contribute to the group and/or the health of the pact?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
For sure, GBS is a very unpleasant place to be. no sincere expression of love can be found here, no passion exists here, no friendship will blossom here, no happiness can be found in any thread here. These people are doomed.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I'm passionate about gains, I.N.R.I. Big gains, every day.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I.N.R.I posted:

For sure, GBS is a very unpleasant place to be. no sincere expression of love can be found here, no passion exists here, no friendship will blossom here, no happiness can be found in any thread here. These people are doomed.

How can we fix this?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

more stoned posters

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Having resigned themselves to a life of misery, the people of GBS have set out to create their own likeness of hell and they inhabit it while they still live.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

How can we fix this?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=189090

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Maybe we could like an intervention for miserable posters. for example: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698445#post441034395 this person is insulting another because he chooses to eat breakfast cereal - possibly for eating it at the wrong time of day. Clearly he is afflicted with a sickness of the soul.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698476#post441042500 this man is crying as he posts.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

The weather is really really miserable where I live right now :smith:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698410#post441025645 This person needs urgent help. He is merely hours away from death.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it is dark and it is cold outside. It starts getting dark around 3 pm and it lasts until 8:30 in the morning. The snow is getting deep now. I can't hear the birds anymore... i wonder how they possibly survive this weather

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

it is dark and it is cold outside. It starts getting dark around 3 pm and it lasts until 8:30 in the morning. The snow is getting deep now. I can't hear the birds anymore... i wonder how they possibly survive this weather

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_migration

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hi inri- glad u could post here. anyway i cant wait until im dead and i hope that being dead hurts. 🙌

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

these don't migrate, and they're tiny too. Lots of crows around too

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
help me inri

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I feel so alive!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
in what sense?

like, i am miserable while i'm here? or just in general?

i have wept openly in the past six months probably, maybe not, i can't really remember things like that too well

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Zzulu posted:

these don't migrate, and they're tiny too. Lots of crows around too

yeah we have those little fuckers that chirp and chirp from inside the bushes and never leave. i also have wondered how they survive.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

nomadologique posted:

in what sense?

like, i am miserable while i'm here? or just in general?

i have wept openly in the past six months probably, maybe not, i can't really remember things like that too well

My god.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

(kills self)

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009
I'm fine, op. I hope you too can find some measure of contentment some day. If you ever need to talk, let me know.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You're just making me feel worse man.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
It's true, very negative atmosphere, people cursing at each other as a matter of course, saying mean things for no reason... let love back in, let humanity back in. :peanut:

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

Theyre one epiphany away from weeping openly

I think that describes all people everywhere.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

adamarama posted:

I'm fine, op. I hope you too can find some measure of contentment some day. If you ever need to talk, let me know.

This poor soul, he is fooling nobody ... who will save him?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I've got a helium tank so I'll make everybody some rad balloon animals before using it to kill myself.

adamarama
Mar 20, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

This poor soul, he is fooling nobody ... who will save him?
I was told you would, king of the Jews. Have I been lied to?

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

spooky girlfriend posted:

I've got a helium tank so I'll make everybody some rad balloon animals before using it to kill myself.

*squeaky death rattle*

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004

Beige
Sep 13, 2004
The human condition gets to us all sometimes. We should stick together y'know?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3698410#post441025645 This person needs urgent help. He is merely hours away from death.
lol

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i hate god (big bitch man)

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

This forum has a sickness.

i'm down wit the sickness

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
there is a playful side to it, unlike the pathological hatred of fyad posters like wulgus

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
im taking it easy AS WE SPEAK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Due to my highly sensitive and artistic nature I have a deeper and more intense emotional response to fast food, television and also Warhammer. Is that misery? No, that's living life on the edge.

• Locked thread