Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
esoteric penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
there was a thread in GBS about body modification, and someone posted a pdf of a book about it, except mostly it was about extreme penis modification and it is truly the worst thing i've ever seen in my life

like someone slowly making a cut down the length of their penis to make it into "two", except the pee-n-cum came out of a hole at the end of the split

there were many entries of people cutting their dick right off, some of which displayed their cut off dick-n-balls on the wall or in a jar as if it was some rare specimen

another included someone that cut off their toes to the end of their toenail. i don't even want to think about it right now. i can't believe i even looked

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yah subincisions, tongue splitting, stuff like that was real hotsauce in the early 2000s. BME was like this dark vortex of insane awesome for weirdo kids in the late 90s. that and erowid

breaking out scalpels and poo poo and going super hardcore was never really something that i could get down with, but i was a small town kid coming in fron the outside, and pretty much allow anybody free latitude to do whatever to their body

when i got into the game, 1996 or so, pretty much any holes were edgy, and i was literally the dude running a grey market piercing op out of my backpack. i studied sanitation stuff tho + used bactine and single-use needles and everything and nobody had any problems from any jabbins i did.

and yeah i did a buddy's PA. no big deal

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
what mods does ur body have?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i have a wedding ring and a cut on my thumb

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
cool story 290 :ohdear:

do most PA's have one end of the piercing coming out of the urethra? because doesn't that make it spray out weirdly instead of a stream?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
right now i am 100% stock and am ok with it

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jonny 290 posted:

right now i am 100% stock and am ok with it

lame, i figured as a hw guy you'd at least have some LED's embedded somewhere

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a raspberry pi lodged up my rear end but it's not actually doing anything

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i like all music except rap and country

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
i got a mean spolier and chromechome exhaust tip

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
my credit card number is 555555-5-5-555-555-55
my phone number is 555-5555-55-55-55
my license plate number is 555555

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ehe my password is hunter9 r whatever lol haha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

my credit card number is 555555-5-5-555-555-55
my phone number is 555-5555-55-55-55
my license plate number is 555555

compensating for lack of 5's on your threads, obviously

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pram posted:

esoteric penis

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Smythe posted:

ehe my password is ******* r whatever lol haha

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

yah subincisions, tongue splitting, stuff like that was real hotsauce in the early 2000s. BME was like this dark vortex of insane awesome for weirdo kids in the late 90s. that and erowid

breaking out scalpels and poo poo and going super hardcore was never really something that i could get down with, but i was a small town kid coming in fron the outside, and pretty much allow anybody free latitude to do whatever to their body

when i got into the game, 1996 or so, pretty much any holes were edgy, and i was literally the dude running a grey market piercing op out of my backpack. i studied sanitation stuff tho + used bactine and single-use needles and everything and nobody had any problems from any jabbins i did.

and yeah i did a buddy's PA. no big deal

lol

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Smythe posted:

ehe my password is hunter9 r whatever lol haha

i tried both hunter9 and hunterNine and didn't work

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
please answer my question jonny 290! http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=3698513#post441166423

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

emoji posted:
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Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

cool story 290 :ohdear:

do most PA's have one end of the piercing coming out of the urethra? because doesn't that make it spray out weirdly instead of a stream?

oh sorry i missed this

PA is generally considered any piercing between the underside of the penis and the urethra, generally near the end. deep PA's exist where they punch two holes and do like a curved bar between them with the balls on the outside, but p rare

generally you get a dual stream effect going, if you have jewelry in that fits snugly you may not have any of the secondary stream BUUUUUT trying to piss with a ring in is a horrendous mess

and you generally might as well just sit down if you cant shove that thing into a urinal

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

what a hporriuble idea

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Bloody posted:

what a hporriuble idea

seriously

also jonny you may find this interesting. this is the pdf i was talking about

very :nms: and :nws: http://www.zentastic.com/pdf/meet-tommy-ebook.pdf :nws: :nms:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Jonny 290 posted:

oh sorry i missed this

PA is generally considered any piercing between the underside of the penis and the urethra, generally near the end. deep PA's exist where they punch two holes and do like a curved bar between them with the balls on the outside, but p rare

generally you get a dual stream effect going, if you have jewelry in that fits snugly you may not have any of the secondary stream BUUUUUT trying to piss with a ring in is a horrendous mess

and you generally might as well just sit down if you cant shove that thing into a urinal

jonny are you drunkposting

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
not at all

i was a weird little teen

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
did girls dig it

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

I once put a qtip into my butt and when i pulled it out there was a small live worm on it

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
there's a pill for that

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
there's a tablet for that. there is no pill for pinworm

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i pee lying down

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

echinopsis posted:

there's a tablet for that. there is no pill for pinworm

whats the difference I'm not a fully trained chemist

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
pills are an 1800s thing where they basically rolled up a drug with a binder into a small ball. like you would with playdough etc

tablets are a compressed medium consisting of drug and binder/filler/lube etc

and you know what capsules are

anyway you dont get pills anymore. sometimes very small round tablets are called pills like the oral contraceptive but its technically wrong but regardless worming compounds dont come in pills

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i take a pill when my head hurts or i have dairia dierea dhiarea the runs

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
i like to call anime 'nerd soapies'

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flat Daddy posted:

i take a pill when my head hurts or i have dairia dierea dhiarea the runs

yeah and i use my labtop when i complute on the bus

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

what I don't really get is how taking poison kills the parasites without hurting you

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Your body isn't able to absorb(much) of the poison

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
WRONGO

its not about absorbtion although that might be a factor

actuallly i just checked in this case it is because we don't absorb much but there are other factors.

eg the size of a pinworm. think about how little poison molecules would be required to kill one. even if a single molecule of the drug could also kill one of our cells, you'd still do very little damage to us relative to them

antibiotics are the same. all drugs have toxity. old beta-lactam ABs like penicillin, amoxicillin, flucloxacillin, work by inhibiting cell wall synthesis in bacteria. pretty sure it attaches to a bit of the cell wall and the enzymes the bugs use can't complete the wall. either way they're low toxic for us becauuse eukaryotes (look it up, compared to prokaryotes like bacteria) like us don't have cell walls. therefore it barely poisons us while it poisons bacteria well (unless theyve evolved resistance) but other ABs like vancomycin or gentamicin ARE relatively more toxic to us (although still very toxic to bacteria) which is why they are used more carefully

when we're talking about anti-fungals or anti-helmenthics (worms) its a bit different because they're eukaryotes and we share more enzymes etc. a lot of anti fungals for example target the fungal equivalent of cholesterol and so the drugs have like a 1000:1 affinitty for the fungal version vs our version so they kill fungus more effectively than us, but still harm us. thankfully we can often recover from the toxicity of drugs while an infection hopefully get eradicated

do u know about enzymes? enzymes will fuckin flip your lid.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Aspergers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

• Locked thread