Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

and when you walk down the stairs, yesterday's undies fall out of your pants leg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Shithouse Dave posted:

and when you walk down the stairs, yesterday's undies fall out of your pants leg

Never happened. I don't wear dirty jeans like a bum.

Maka
Mar 18, 2001

same thing happened to me.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

they're clean enough to do gardening in. It's my day off and i'm not required to give any fucks on my day off.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
idgi why aren't yopu wearing yesterday's undies as well?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Shithouse Dave posted:

they're clean enough to do gardening in. It's my day off and i'm not required to give any fucks on my day off.

This person knows what's up

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i keep my jeans in the freezer

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
did you accidentally put your leg through only one hole of the undies

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't wear underpants

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i dont wear underwear with jeans.

i also don't wash my jeans except if i spill something on them or something.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

jarvis cocker posted:

i keep my jeans in the freezer

someone explain that to me, is this like a leave your dorm door open goon thing??

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
im very poor and wear those jeans 7 days a/w.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Yeah, god forbid you wear clean clothes on a daily basis you slob. :rolleyes:

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
i constantly smell like diarrhea

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
jeans aren't dirty until after at least a week

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Pants are supposed to be washed? Since when?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

serious norman posted:

Never happened. I don't wear dirty jeans like a bum.

If you wash your jeans after every loving time you wear them, their colour must leach out within weeks. Or perhaps you're just some sort of millionaire who wears a pair of jeans once, then chucks them in the trash, I know nothing about your life.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Xaris posted:

someone explain that to me, is this like a leave your dorm door open goon thing??

its more of a "living in a southern hellhole" type of thing, when you live somewhere with like 90 percent humidity for most of the year and 75 degree winters you gotta have some kind of relief. i dont do that cuz its weird but i imagine that southerners or people living in tropical/equatorial places are the ones who do that

its like how northerners like to put on clothes right out of the dryer when a southerner would wonder why anyone would want to commit suicide in such a horrible way as that

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Xaris posted:

No, it's just that his wardrobe is full of frozen food already.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Shithouse Dave posted:

this never happened to me

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Spanish Manlove posted:

Pants are supposed to be washed? Since when?

sometimes my fat bum stretches my jeans too much and in this case washing returns them to shape

also countryside dirt

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
happened to me once except I was on the bus to work and it was thermal underwear

thought they were a little tight. Had to pull them out, was quite the show

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
you don't need to wash jeans more than once per week or even once every two weeks

on topic i once noticed i had a sock in my pants leg at work.

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I only wash my jeans like, three times a year. Unless you don't shower or are a messy eater there's no real need to.

Granted, I only wear jeans like, twice a week. Every other day is dress pants or athletic shorts.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Xaris posted:

Stupid people seem to think that cold kills off the nasty things living in their jeans that they never wash.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Synonamess Botch posted:

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007
when u put on those 2 day dirty jeans and they fit real good cause they been broken in so much

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

My rear end looks best in skinny jeans fresh from the dryer, but my rear end is most comfortable after they've stretched back out a bit. I have powerful glutes.

Oberleutnant posted:

did you accidentally put your leg through only one hole of the undies

No, I had both legs through a clean pair of undies, and no legs through the undies I wore yesterday. I just didn't notice they'd snuck down a pants leg.

Synonamess Botch posted:

I work with animals so I can usually get away with wearing them one day off work and then they'll need washing after a day on. Today I'm going to turn my compost pile so it doesn't matter that they smell a bit like dog. I'll wear fresh ones after I wash all the garden grime off me.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
tfw they don't fall out and you notice them gently pressing on your inner thigh during a meeting.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
how's owns more than one pare of jeans

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
why would you take off yesterday's undies? then your new ones get dirty

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Shithouse Dave posted:

No, I had both legs through a clean pair of undies, and no legs through the undies I wore yesterday. I just didn't notice they'd snuck down a pants leg.

this has happened to me more times than i can honestly remember. so far never in public so i think i'm going to keep taking that risk

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
if you wash your genitals thoroughly it doesn't matter

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Shithouse Dave posted:

same, but with poop.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Xaris posted:

this is how they tell you to 'wash' your jeans so they don't fade

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

lol at people who have stairs in their house

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how does that even happen OP I think you're bad at clothes or something.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Dyna Soar posted:

you don't need to wash jeans more than once per week or even once every two weeks

on topic i once noticed i had a sock in my pants leg at work.
I always wash my jeans after I've farted through them 300 times. It's a shorter timespan than you think.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
yeah, and I eat my own poo poo because I'm a retarded human being :rolleyes: probably hanging out at the fluevlog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont wear pants

• Locked thread