Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

freshly washed jeans are the worst thing in life imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I drained my hog, now I'm gonna jack the cum out of my hog into a trash can

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

I drained my hog, now I'm gonna jack the cum out of my hog into a trash can

v nice, same,

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i haven't washed my jeans in about a year except for wiping them off, they are getting rank but looking really nice

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I wash my jeans like once a week and honestly it's only because the rear end gets saggy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

never wash your jeans

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what the gently caress do you people do with your jeans that you cant wear them more than one time

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress do you people do with your jeans that you cant wear them more than one time

there is a horrible premature ejaculation epidemic, endemic with goons.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
not me i just recklessly follow through, so often its basically on purpose

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

there is a horrible premature ejaculation epidemic, endemic with goons.

that and i guess ripping so many sharts that the underpant becomes so saturated it eventually leaks through to the denim :shrug:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

thathonkey posted:

that and i guess ripping so many sharts that the underpant becomes so saturated it eventually leaks through to the denim :shrug:

I thought the shart epidemic was contained to the Jort wearing population?

It's spreading.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

serious norman posted:

Never happened. I don't wear dirty jeans like a bum.

Lol if you wash your jeans when they're not visibly soiled. I'm saving the environment one day at a time.:smug:

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Some dirty motherfuckers itt.

Also, why the hell do you take your undies off while taking your pants off. Is it that hard to take the pants off first then undies?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

veedubfreak posted:

Some dirty motherfuckers itt.

Also, why the hell do you take your undies off while taking your pants off. Is it that hard to take the pants off first then undies?
must be some thing sticky holding them together lmao

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Hang on we're not all going commando?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Hang on we're not all going commando?
i prefer to avoid the dark trail off rear end sweat that would trace its way down the back of my pants thank you.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i dont like wearing the same anything twice but for some reasons jeans get a pass for me. I guess since its hardly touching any part of my body that makes gross fluids

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I went to grad school with a guy who wore the same corduroy pants and green hoodie every single day for the duration of the program (2 years).

I suspect he changed his underwear, not sure if had a shirt or anything below the hoodie.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

1gnoirents posted:

i dont like wearing the same anything twice but for some reasons jeans get a pass for me. I guess since its hardly touching any part of my body that makes gross fluids

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

ill wear the same pair of jeans 4-5 times before I wash them. i also wear underwear so

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i sometiems wear socks 2 days in a row

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
didn't the boss of Levis say a little while back that he's worn the same pair of jeans for 2 years and never washed them once?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
yea - Earlier this year, Levi's CEO Chip Bergh revealed that he hasn't washed his jeans in more than a year.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Oberleutnant posted:

didn't the boss of Levis say a little while back that he's worn the same pair of jeans for 2 years and never washed them once?

I bet he smells just wonderful.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Idk how you make your jeans stink, maybe you have a sweat problem and should get it checked out

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Lmao this happens a lot but also sometimes the undies get stuck in them after the dryer and I'm like wtf

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I have a few pairs that I rotate out and hang up the others to air out when they aren't being worn.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
wear your jeans until they smell like shrimp imo

naem
May 29, 2011

I have like a thousand socks/tshirts/undies and after I pay the nice people to wash them I can build an igloo there's so many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

radiatinglines posted:

Idk how you make your jeans stink, maybe you have a sweat problem and should get it checked out

I was born with that sweat "problem" its only a problem if you don't like to sweat

• Locked thread