Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

kazr posted:

if you're retarded, yes

lol if you don't literally just type random poo poo into a computer for 6 figures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

nomadologique posted:

why have aspirations when you have money ad pwoer? lol

plus you can have like a million kids. that's what id be doing if i was a chav

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest

afeelgoodpoop posted:

plus you can have like a million kids. that's what id be doing if i was a chav

Yeah, but your arms get tired from beating them, not to mention they can often move faster than you, you weighing 140kg.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Bitter Mushroom posted:

all land is an island, did I just blow your mind

Whoa.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I was gonna go to UT to major in english like all my teachers told me too and im really glad i just hosed off and went to community college instead. Didnt even complete my degree!

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Well, some people, excluding the average The Guardian reader, may not be able to afford university. most british people are white, or to be more specific, pale.

people who have immigrated, with their parents or alone, see education as a way to rise above the pale buck teethed majority.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
isn't the unemployment rate like 40% in the noble UK, it doesn't matter if you degree or not

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

sexy young infidel posted:

isn't the unemployment rate like 40% in the noble UK
Nothing like.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

jBrereton posted:

Nothing like.

that's too bad... but you never know what will happen :)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Bitter Mushroom posted:

all land is an island, did I just blow your mind

Switzerland isn't.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
the uk working-class was much better before they started taking their cues from american "culture"

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

proof of concept posted:

whenever I think I've run out of things to make fun of the UK about I found out stuff like that their teenage men are voluntarily turning down the opportunity to spend the several years of their lives in a booze-fueled fuckfest with almost zero responsibilities

This is because by the time they are of university age, they have already spent several years of their lives in a booze-fueled fuckfest with almost zero responsibilities.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Thanks to redistributionist policies, working hard doesn't get you ahead any more. Also if you get the same marks as minority students, they are going to be chosen ahead of you to make their student body/workforce more "diverse". It's pointless to work hard. Better to just apply for welfare and housing and smoke dope. Need some quick cash? Stab someone and take it, it's not like anyone's armed.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Actually being a chav is the most logical thing to do.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Thanks to redistributionist policies, working hard doesn't get you ahead any more. Also if you get the same marks as minority students, they are going to be chosen ahead of you to make their student body/workforce more "diverse". It's pointless to work hard. Better to just apply for welfare and housing and smoke dope. Need some quick cash? Stab someone and take it, it's not like anyone's armed.

From the Victorian past to this

what the gently caress happened ??

Ragtime Cthulhu
Dec 11, 2014

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Yes, because obviously "the whites" are the standard by which a country's health can be gauged. There is no way this could be a societal response to the previous generations' lifestyle, it is obviously unequivocal proof of your hosed-up, zero-sum perspective on politics and life in general

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I have way more friends who didnt go to uni with a decent job than ones who did. 3/4 of my friends who went to uni are doing poo poo jobs they didnt need to go to school for.
Probably some of the most successful ones dipped out at 16. also some that are in prison did that too. one or the other.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
the working class were much more tolerable before the media started drawing attention to them

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im not surprised kids in england are checking out

i am surprised more people arent getting their heads chopped

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
It's because the Tories made cuts to the programmes :qq:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
were all going to be muslims anyways in a generation why even bother

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
How hard would it be to give the queen/king more power ? Seems like England was on top when it had a strong king

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
lol $13000 a year "debt" as an excuse not to go to school

hate to break it to you guys but living without school actually costs more than that per year once you move out your mum's flat

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Lichy posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/education/2013/jul/23/white-pupils-university-ethnic-groups

hosed up innit? although I suppose construction is where the money's at today, not degrees

sounds like the key to free pussy is college in england

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Top City Homo posted:

sounds like the key to free pussy is college in england

con: your access is limited to british women.
bazinga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7I2zYgq70s

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

sounds like you are a card carrying member of the BNP

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
alot of sounds coming out of this thread

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
crickets & sneakers m8

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

build the fence.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
Is there an actual Tory itt? lol

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Me. I'm Tony.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
I'm in loads of student debt to the UK government.

But jokes on them. I only work part time now, so I pay back about £20 a month. I'll be dead before its all paid back. Good to have a life plan.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
bring back work houses

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

1gnoirents posted:

lol $13000 a year "debt" as an excuse not to go to school

hate to break it to you guys but living without school actually costs more than that per year once you move out your mum's flat

Why go to college when you can make that much making GBS threads?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
white is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
right for cucking

• Locked thread