Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

fart blood posted:

gently caress it, it's Mania season. I'll come back to Raw.

Does anyone have a stream? Is that okay to ask for?

http://www.idntv.net/ is the best source I've foudn latel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Pariah Rex posted:

Why do they keep loving talking about football?!

Because they're in Denver and it's the easiest place to get Super Bowl heel heat other than Seattle

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is hilarious, Bryan won't even be winning tonight

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Power Windows posted:

They...

They're gonna feed Bryan to Reigns?

Nah, they they're gonna feed him to Seth and he gets to be fed to Rollins.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Alain Post posted:

wwe isn't worse than WCW was, but i'm convinced they would have jobbed Goldberg out earlier lol

WWE absolutely is worse than 1996-1998 WCW and it isn't remotely close (WCW in that period was legit great!).

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The Landstander posted:

I get Hunter's point but the little overlooked thing was how much they built up Bryan winning.

Not really since it's hardly like they were rooting for heels and that's now just the big ppv crowd most places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

The complete lack of kayfabe here is kind of eye-opening, Austin just openly talking to Triple H about booking winners and improving work in the ring etc and Triple H just nodding and agreeing.

IT was kinda weird with the Vince interview, but now the precedent's been set it would be odd and cheesy if he tried to obviously kayfabe it

• Locked thread