Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Purdue-Ohio State :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hammons 7, 7 and 7. drat

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
oh God

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Regnevelc posted:

If you lose, then lol you lost to Michigan's Z-team. If you won, well good job beating their Z-team.

this year is pretty much scrapped for you guys, isn't it? sorry man, i know the feeling, we had ronnie fuckin' johnson running the point for the last two years >.<

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

MourningView posted:

Woop Hawks. Tourney resume is looking pretty nice. Wins over Maryland, twice over OSU, and at UNC. And the only bad losses are Purdue and Syracuse which aren't completely embarassing or anything.

lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

MourningView posted:

Admittedly Purdue is dying garbage program but they keep winning so it's not like losing to njit or something.

it's just weird to describe a bad loss as a team that is ahead of you in the standings

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i didn't realize that, i looked it up and they've got a good thing going forward. i do think calling purdue a bad loss when they should finish 11-7 in the big10 at worst is kinda ridiculous but i guess RPI and all that nonsense show a different story.

if purdue finish 11-7 it would be historically unprecedented for a big10 team to not make the tournament. if they win a game or two in the btt, i can't see how they aren't in. losing to teams that are on the bubble or may make the tournament doesn't seem like a bad loss in my book, but i imagine mv was fishing when he said it, hence my "lol"

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue rutgers in a game that probably two people in this thread care about

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ColdBlooded posted:

Rutgers is really bad

purdue looks terrible and are up 18 lol

rutgers are horrific

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

PotatoJudge posted:

Lol Mike Gessel

i also lol'd

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i took michigan +7.5 so i'm hoping they keep it close

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo michigan you bums

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
iowa hot drat lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue and nebraska in a big10 game that is pretty horrible to watch

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue 17-9, 9-4 in the Big10, :toot:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i hope they got that all out of their system for the week :P

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue-iu tonight in bloomington, iu is going to bury us :smith:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
does the crowd in bloomington ever think there was a foul on iu? every single foul called against IU it sounds like the roof is going to blow off lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i'm having morning beers and watching the game, very pleased with the first half. if we keep it within single digits i will view it as a major win lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
do you guys remember the scene in the mighty ducks where gordon bombay teaches the 5th graders to fake penalties and injuries so the refs call things for them?

remember that was despicable for 5th graders lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i still think IU wins this but i can't see how you have like four top 50 recruits and we have zero and IU plays via fake fouls

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo lmfao

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Iu's halfcourt offense is just like last year...it is so disgusting to watch, i can't even figure out what they are trying to do lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
aj hammons has one foul for taking a hook shot and one technical foul for yelling after a dunk. literally rofl

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Eltoasto posted:

Wow, you can really tell this is a home game for IU. I just tuned in and saw 3 bad calls in a row in IU's favor.

it's been brutal and purdue is 2-17 from 3

and they are winning :stare:

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

So if Purdue wins this one, their next one is at home against Rutgers, so they'd be 11-4 in the Big Ten with 3 games to go. That was definitely not expected...

purdue had two terrible PGs last year that didn't listen to a word the coach said, now we have two PGs that listen to what the coach says.

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
haas has been good but i don't think you can say we are 9-4 right now based on our backup C lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

gently caress basketball

if this is contingent on purdue making free throws then i'm not sure this is the correct sentiment

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
well i'm on my way but i'm getting blitzed today, haha fuckkkkk tom crean and boiler up

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

Tom Crean on the Octeus dunk: "That wasn't by design."

:suicide:

lmao

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hello Towel posted:

Tom Crean on the Octeus dunk: "That wasn't by design."

it was on collin hartman, who is now 0-3 against purdue, who chose iu over Purdue and had a shitton of smack to talk against purdue based on his step-dad

kid better step up, his career is halfway over and he hasn't beaten purdue, he's 0-3. in my recap of purdue's win last year, i left him and his comments out of it, but he's hurting now, and people in the AD are giggling

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i have seen high school teams play better defense than indiana. it is absolutely incredible to watch and i am so glad i don't have any emotions invested in it because it would drive me to insanity

i'm sure crean is counting the deflections tho, so that should be something to talk about later lol

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue hosting rutgers, playing without our starting PF freshman vince edwards, i can't imagine it will matter much

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue is melting down against rutgers in the last few minutes of the game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
kevin stallings is cool

• Locked thread