Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Meltathon posted:

It's funny to go back and look at the pre-season predictions for how the Big 12 would turn out. The coaches are getting it pretty wrong, except for KU first that is.

1. Kansas (6)
2. Texas (3)
3. Oklahoma (1)
4. Kansas State
5. Iowa State
6. Baylor
West Virginia
8. Oklahoma State
9. TCU
10. Texas Tech

Baylor bitch. Theyll still end up in the middle of the pack but theyll make the ncaa for the second year in a row for the first time in history and i think theyve fixed some of their major problems so might be able to do a deep tourney run now where before i thought theyd just win one. Depends on the next few games though, texas is looking worse so theyre not a good team to measure against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

we played like rear end, but the officials are absolutelu awful

yeah can wvu cheat anymore, dumb cheaters, at least you have a big fat coach wearing a snuggie and named huggie this is poo poo its like watching vcu play, hows it feel to have your undefeated champiuonship season go down the drain oh wait i wont bet on a 16 point baylor lead thats for sure but baylor bitch baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
wvu must got 0-3 against baylor (0-2 in bball and 0-1 next year when they get destroyed at baylor in football gently caress them for ruining my hard earned national championship)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

you have weird, dumb opinions. but enjoy your sanctimonious head coach and your exit in the first round, because lol

rico gather's move to the basket is a chicken wing

i usually bet big on baylor bball during the postseason but something felt off about this group all year, so im predicting win one then lose. but they've clicked recently too so we'll see. things got a lot better once prince started shooting 42% instead of 39% from three which helped and didnt start til about 5 or so games ago. but i dont think its baylor bball championship year like it was in 2010 and 2012 and every year ever pretty much

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
you have a dude named billy dee williams

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Yeah, I am really unimpressed by Baylor. They have some good shooters, but so much of what they do seems to be predicated on getting the whistle. (This has been true very time I've watched them.)

Also I don't know why Isaiah Austin is dressed up like he's still a basketball player and allowed to do shoot arounds.

theyve been a lot better since their 3pt% and ft% have gone up. they were real bad at both for nonconference and early conferency play. their rebounding and defense has always been pretty good, we'll see. i just wish we had that kansas win but we can still beat em away i guess

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
so if kansas loses, can baylor theoretically win the big 12... i say yes

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
maybe Baylor is deciding to do their epic collapse now... i can never tell. any loss could be the beginning of a 50 game losing streak. baylor bitch baylor bitcvh baylor btihc

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

DornerHorse posted:

Okay, I'm going to criticize Fred here, but just for a hot second. He's a loving Greek god in every other aspect of life.

My frustration is sometimes his leash is too long. He needs to chew a little rear end once in awhile or at least bench guys for taking lovely shots and not moving the ball or not boxing out. While I'm not in the locker room or the huddle, it certainly seems to be a lack in mental strength, or a significant decrease after losing Kane and Ejim. He coaches like it's the NBA...problem is, some of these kids aren't man enough to fix those things themselves. I stand by his coaching demeanor, and really think it's the best approach, but this team needs a fire under their asses - particularly when they're shooting cold on the road.

Sometimes college teams suck on two day turn around away games.. Or home games. Or any games

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor unclutch baylor bitch gently caress clutch gay kansas kansas is the most unclutch and we out unclutched them just like we out unclutched mich state wer the most unclutch poo poo team of all time go baylor baylor bitch baylor bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
we actually played pretty well but our rebounding was subpar this time and 3pt% was terrible. that stretch where we missed 4 open 3s at the end killed any chance we had

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch Baylor BItch Go Texas gently caress OU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
go texas beat iowa state for us for fun and maybe to sneak a final big 12 team into the tourney

go baylor

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch ABylor Bitch nwo go texas too for fun but baylor bitch lock up a good seed so we can Win The Chanitonal HCampionhizp

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Bayllor Bitch BAylro Btich finally the chmapionship we so justly deserve go rockets

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Spiritus Nox posted:

I am sincerely, unironically sorry.

That said, I'm also pretty psyched about this win. It feels weird to say this about a guy who had zero timeouts left with 8 minutes to go, but Drew has done a really impressive coaching job this year.

hahah aufck iwoa state go baylor bitch enjoy our CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON THAT WE DESERVE finally rockets win the championsip too and football all my teams will win forever from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
baylor has completed stage one of gently caress wvu for ruining our football championship, now stage 2 is to win the tournament and then beat them in football next year and also win that championship too

• Locked thread