Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Maybe if he keeps loving up the Koch brothers will chalk it up as a loss and have him killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
After all the important news today, this is the latest from Scott Walker's actual Facebook:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Melmac posted:

After all the important news today, this is the latest from Scott Walker's actual Facebook:

koch brothers forget to send him his lunch money for the week?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
All Ted Cruz does is take money from telecom companies and spew narrow populist ideas to gain attention. Like when he recently said that all IRS employees should go guard the border against the Mexicans because that would scare them good. Then he went on about a flat tax and abolishing the IRS. When asked about it directly he admitted that neither was possible.

etalian posted:

koch brothers forget to send him his lunch money for the week?

They ain't all bad!
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/13/koch-bros-to-bankroll-prison-reform.html

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 6, 2015

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

So which one of them expects to be jailed in the next few years? Or is this a prisoner's dilemma situation - they're both working on reform because it's not clear yet which will rat the other one out first?

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Mr. Horrible posted:

So which one of them expects to be jailed in the next few years? Or is this a prisoner's dilemma situation - they're both working on reform because it's not clear yet which will rat the other one out first?

You're over thinking this. They're just schizo.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Professor Tomtom posted:

Lol the entire Midwest is racist and homophobic. When democrats win it's because the fat idiots there voted wrong.

that's right, and it's our job to corral and deceive the fat idiots to make them vote correctly, and failing that to keep them divided and unable to vote wrong at all

they're probably trying to manipulate stock prices of private prison companies so they can make money speculating or something

or something even more slimy and horrible, more likely

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Feb 6, 2015

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I know its easy to smear any politician as delusional, but Scott Walker is loving delusional as poo poo. There are several statements/reports out there about how he is literally, personally being guided by God himself to drug test the poor and gut the UW system.

For example:

"by the time Walker arrived at Marquette, the Jesuit university in Milwaukee, he was describing himself as a missionary for the conservative cause. “He would literally say, . . . ‘God has told me I’m chosen to cut taxes and stop killing babies,’ even in casual conversation,” recalls Glen Barry, a classmate "

Emanuel Collective fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Feb 6, 2015

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Emanuel Collective posted:

I know its easy to smear any politician as delusional, but Scott Walker is loving delusional as poo poo. There are several statements/reports out there about how he is literally, personally being guided by God himself to drug test the poor and gut the UW system.

For example:

"by the time Walker arrived at Marquette, the Jesuit university in Milwaukee, he was describing himself as a missionary for the conservative cause. “He would literally say, . . . ‘God has told me I’m chosen to cut taxes and stop killing babies,’ even in casual conversation,” recalls Glen Barry, a classmate "

underachiever. most politicians think they are god

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Emanuel Collective posted:

For example:

"It is my destiny to get verbal blowjobs every day on the radio from Charlie Sykes"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lots of whining itt over a state that doesn't even matter.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

etalian posted:

lots of whining itt over a state that doesn't even matter.

quoting this so you can't edit it when our retard manbabby governor somehow becomes prez.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Otisburg posted:

quoting this so you can't edit it when our retard manbabby governor somehow becomes prez.

on the bright side Prez Walker will get assassinated by a wayward pretzel.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

I didn't mean worst as in having the worst policies, I meant the worst at playing the politics game. Cruz is a pro at firing up the base of his party, Hillary is pretty much the opposite.

Hillary's plan is to choke out the rest of the primary field by waiting to announce and wrapping up all the big-money donors in advance so that she doesn't have to answer uncomfortable questions about voting for Iraq, her involvement in drafting of the TPP, her benefactors at Goldman Sachs, Keystone XL, etc.instead of actually competing and winning on the issues. She's not going to face a serious challenge in the primary and people on the left will be very bitter about that.

If this is her strategy and it works and she secures the D nomination, how on earth is she bad at playing the politics game?

"This person used a strategy to achieve their goals, boy are they loving awful at what they do"

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Walker said he wanted to keep a campaign promise of lowering property taxes.

Everyones property taxes are now $5.00 lower this year, and next year.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
walker paid for your account. call him to say thank you

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

Ah the sweet sound of political masturbation

I'm officially designating the second Tuesday in March as Small Government Day

Ohhhh yeeaahhh

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Philthy posted:

5 dollar foot long up your rear end in a top hat

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Reign Of Pain posted:

5 dollar foot long up your rear end in a top hat

I'm Hung J and I approve this message

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Hungry Joe posted:

I'm Hung J and I approve this message

I wouldn't call myself Hung J in Wisconsin, they'd probably assume you're a North Korean operative and shoot you.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Mr. Horrible posted:

I wouldn't call myself Hung J in Wisconsin, they'd probably assume you're a North Korean operative and shoot you.

no not at all, you see WISCONSIN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS *bends over to present rear end in a top hat for anybody with money*

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Melmac posted:

lmbo

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Myron Baloney posted:

no not at all, you see WISCONSIN IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS *bends over to present rear end in a top hat for anybody with money*

we're so open for business we're going to tear down all public infrastructure and investment and make YOU spend money on that yourself. you'll love it here

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

beaten by illinois no less

i guess slashing development spending and the public sector doesn't actually by itself create economic growth. who knew?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

icantfindaname posted:

lol

beaten by illinois no less

even worse job growth than Ohio too

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

like it'd be one thing if walker were just corrupt and wanted to privatize everything to line his own pockets, but he actually believes that privatization is god's word

well more accurately he believes it hurts blacks in milwaukee, so he's for it. but same thing

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Haha ha eat me Scott walker you piece of poo poo

Oh Mmm urrrgghh yeah things sure are better in Wisconsin since I took over!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I don't like to hunt or fish or swim in nasty rear end lakes please god let me out of Wisconsin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

http://www.travelwisconsin.com/

As if foreigner tourists would rather go the Wisconsin than SF or DC.

It's basically a real life version of those soviet propaganda films bashing life in the USA or a alternative timeline in which Biff has the sports almanac.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

Oh Mmm urrrgghh yeah things sure are better in Wisconsin since I took over!

they went down 5 bux lol

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
wow turns out cripplling austerity doesn't work??

The Baumann
Jun 2, 2013

En Garde, Fuckboy
Were they sent to hell?

Worse, Wisconsin for the entire span of human history.

The Baumann fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Feb 7, 2015

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I got an idea guys....what if we gave rich people even more money? that would work, right?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Melmac posted:

they went down 5 bux lol

I believe the whole property tax bill went down by $131 on average.

Really worth doing a 2 billion dollar state austerity plan.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

etalian posted:

I believe the whole property tax bill went down by $131 on average.

Really worth doing a 2 billion dollar state austerity plan.

That's almost 11 bux a month. Think about what a guy can do with that kinda extra scratch.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Harald posted:

wow turns out cripplling austerity doesn't work??

the goal is to punish black people in milwaukee. it actually works very well

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Harald posted:

I got an idea guys....what if we gave rich people even more money? that would work, right?

Yes. Accept wages lower than what Bangladeshian kids will accept or we will be forced to move more jobs there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Harald posted:

if the proles don't have any money to spend, this consumer-driven economy will go to the mooon!

I just learned that there's a type of ostomy where you have a bag for liquid waste which is called a "Koch’s pouch" this might also describe scooter.

• Locked thread