Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Who the hell prays for a fast food meal? I just sat and stared at them as they did it, I hope they feel ashamed. I also threw out half my burrito and told a homeless guy I had no money as I walked out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
nice.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

dear lord thank you for making the teenager with the hand tattoo work this weekend.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

lol its fast casual dumbass

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I had a friend who would literally do this

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

lol its fast casual dumbass

Yes their employees are real casual douchebags, if that is what you mean. "I love Chipolte I'll work there the rest of my life because it is the only job I'll ever get besides being a tattoo artist in prison". Just make my loving burrito and wrap it right, if it falls apart one more time I swear to god...

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
beautiful, tragic...so now, isnt it?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fast casual religious convictions before a fast casual meal, fits right in imo. Only sore thumb in sight is the OP

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Tautologicus posted:

Fast casual religious convictions before a fast casual meal, fits right in imo. Only sore thumb in sight is the OP

Keep your religion out of my dining venues, you have your churches.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

BKPR posted:

dear lord thank you for making the teenager with the hand tattoo work this weekend.

Laughed unreasonably hard at this. One time I pulled up to a Mexican drive thru at like midnight after getting off work and the female clerk was hastily putting her bra and shirt back on while the cook was grinning at me. I ate there anyway.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

natetimm posted:

Laughed unreasonably hard at this. One time I pulled up to a Mexican drive thru at like midnight after getting off work and the female clerk was hastily putting her bra and shirt back on while the cook was grinning at me. I ate there anyway.

Just say Taco Bell, there is no other Mexican drive through unless you live in Mexico.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Yeah I have a friend who prays no matter how lovely the meal is. We were at a Hardees once and she prayed over one plain hot dog and I laughed and she gave me the angriest stare ever but I didn't stop laughing.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
One time i walked into an arby's and someone was having their family reunion there

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
show them this friendly cartoon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Muerte posted:

Just say Taco Bell, there is no other Mexican drive through unless you live in Mexico.

Del taco.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Should be thankful for every meal because there's someone out there not eating and hungry.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Why don't you throw a chair about it, op?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Muerte posted:

Who the hell prays for a fast food meal? I just sat and stared at them as they did it, I hope they feel ashamed. I also threw out half my burrito and told a homeless guy I had no money as I walked out.
this is no where near as bad as throwing up from eating a spoon of baked beans lmao

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

burritolingus posted:

Should be thankful for every meal because there's someone out there not eating and hungry.

think of all the starving african children who don't have chipotle

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Muerte posted:

Keep your religion out of my dining venues, you have your churches.

Its separation of church and state, not separation of church and everything else

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

burritolingus posted:

Sucks to be them

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If we had the burrito of Christ, given for you, instead of lame-rear end communion wafers I'd probably go to church

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Tautologicus posted:

Its separation of church and state, not separation of church and everything else

That is where you are wrong.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Finish your burritos op!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Muerte posted:

That is where you are wrong.

Chipotle is a battleground for my faith in Christ..see you in hell, heathen

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

Finish your burritos op!

I throw out the basket too, gently caress the man!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you should have joined in blood prayer to their blood god and cut your palm over their food in thanks

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

My guts are ready to wage a holy war on a burrito.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Muerte posted:

It was something Berto's and yes, I basically live in Mexico.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
My cousins crazy step dad joined a cult and they would pray wherever they ate in public. He also took my cousin outside and paddled him with a ping pong paddle. He was like 13.

Jesus saves

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

My god is just and righteous and my body is his temple. I'm now going to eat this raw carcass loaded up with bird diseases as blood tribute praise jesus.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They were praying not to get the runs.

It's Chipotle, however, so they got the runs, anyway.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Im gonna pray ur gay away OP

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I like to eat pussy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chipotle is gay and you are gay for going that family didn't know any better but you don't have any excuse you are sentenced to death and they are sentenced to eating bad food ignorantly for the rest of their lives I hope you understand that you're worse off.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
they were praying that they wouldn't get the shits from their fast casual food OP

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

phobo posted:

I like to eat pussy

At this moment, waiting for some pussy to arrive. :wom:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
u mad OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7cAYV_lVNI

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i bet they were all obese.

thank you god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Actually, come to think of it, there were these two dudes praying before they ate last time I was at Chipotle. Maybe it's some secret jesus lover hangout or some poo poo.

• Locked thread