Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Psyker posted:

How dare you use a Zebra pen for that.

It's not made from real Zebra, so what's the problem?

cunny mcalister posted:

have you considered a beebles infestation as a possibility op?

No, but considering my proclivity to lean towards wanting Zur, the Enchanter as EDH general makes me put them pretty high up on the list. Sorry, if I'm "that guy" I guess?

Serious Frolicking posted:

Wait, why would a fish lady want to steal scrolls?

Ask a fish lady maybe?

Toadvine posted:

I have a duffel bag of magic cards, it could be yours

Not today Rape Gnomes, not today.

amityville anus posted:

m4mm MTG draft we can charge our jo crystals during sesh loser has to grind up and snort most valuable card in deck

This intrigues me, can you describe the highs that all the different Power 9 give? I bet time walk slows poo poo down for ya a lot.

I'm gonna go check on the trap in a few as well, kinda curious.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I'M BACK WITH EXCITING (and frankly kinda lovely)NEWS!

So, remember the trap? Well It's down...

I lifted the lid carefully as my proud Gnome-Hunter father had taught me.

What the poo poo? Seriously, what. tha. poo poo.

This my goons is a Redemption card. No, not like it's gonna get ya out of hell free or anything. It was a lovely CCG sold at Christian bookstores, I think I have this because of Scrye Magazine.

That's Jaazaniah, a bible dude. I think he's a bad guy though cause he's got a dragon in the corner instead of some holy poo poo. Also the 6/6... yes works the same as magic I think. They might have flipped the Attack/Defense to be "different" I'm pretty sure the game had some :krad: demons in it you could use to steal souls back from people.

This, I wasn't sure at first till I licked it on a whim. Some sort of mangled dry-roasted peanut. Was kinda tasty so I saved it for later.

This has been a weird fuckin' day and I'm minus a pretty pricey card. Yeesh.

• Locked thread