Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
is your computer broken?
does it need some new parts?
is it a software problem?

well, whatever the trouble, yes, i will fix your computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

angry_keebler posted:

is your computer broken?
does it need some new parts?
is it a software problem?

well, whatever the trouble, yes, i will fix your computer

i fixed a friends computer last week and they gave me a nice bottle of gin :shobon:

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
a computer fixing success story

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
whats the catch, OP

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
keep your filthy fingers off my machine.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

BooLoo posted:

keep your filthy fingers off my machine.

u can pry my mac from my cold dead hands

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

i did computer science so i feel bad when my dad asks me to fix his printer and im like "lol i know what a cache-oblivious algorithm is"

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Dicky B posted:

i did computer science so i feel bad when my dad asks me to fix his printer and im like "lol i know what a cache-oblivious algorithm is"

this post brings up a good point

yes, i will fix your printer too

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

this is very kind of you op thanks

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler posted:

this post brings up a good point

yes, i will fix your printer too

but will you carry it a few miles for me first

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

I like to help when people say their computer is slow, not booting or "broken". I give good advice based on that.

when I'm having car trouble I call them up and tell my car is broken, what's wrong with it and when they ask what make and model I give then a long blank stare and say "I thought you're a car guy".

then they fix my car and we're all happy communists.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Cat Face Joe posted:

lol nicce

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can you mix together chemicals in your house to make printer toner

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Valeyard posted:

*through expert preparation and skill, mixes together a cartridge of 99.7% pure blue ink*

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Valeyard posted:

yes, but mixing up high concentration benzoyl peroxide for emulsion polymerization is beyond the scope of fixing your printer, which i will do

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Valeyard posted:

you would need specially made processing equipment, so any homemade toner you could make will be of extremely poor quality and will likely damage the printer

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

do it

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

if you break your printer with rinky-dink toner i will take a look at it but i might not be able to fix it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
installed w7 32bit on an old lenovo laptop today the kids can have it its sufficient for a large amount of browsing etc needs

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

echinopsis posted:

installed w7 32bit on an old lenovo laptop today the kids can have it its sufficient for a large amount of browsing etc needs

what is this sick filth

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

echinopsis posted:

very nice op, i am glad that you chose an excellent if pirated operating system to desensitize your children to violence and horrors of internet

echi for prez

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
you should make them become neckbeards instead, put solaris on it and force them to figure it out

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Dicky B posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

I would walk five hundred miles
and I would walk five hundred more
just to be the man who brings a printer
and sees your panties left on the floor

• Locked thread