Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
Dayton Dutch Lions relegated themselves from USL-Pro to the PDL, a U23 league. Both DDL fans are super pissed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
"As the principles of marketing change, our design is agile and iterative. Our new logo is not a corporate logo but a tribal mark to be worn with passion."

awyeahz fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Feb 10, 2015

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
I talked to Kleberson at an Indy Eleven event tonight and he assured me his BFF Fat Ronaldo "plans on playing in three or four" Ft. Lauderdale Strikers home games. And Kleberson has never lied to me.

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
Sergio Pena scored from 45 yards out to beat the Scorps. He's attempted that shot in every game and its always way off the mark but it worked tonight and now Eleven are in second place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5a6IH4D90

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
Eleven 1 - 3 MNU. Pretty bad game. Pretty good rainbow.

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
It's happening

quote:

The Telegraph - NPSL chairman Joe Barone wants NASL merger to bring about promotion and relegation in North America

Joe Barone, the chairman of the National Premier Soccer League, has revealed he wants a merger with the NASL to kickstart promotion and relegation in North America.

North American Soccer League commissioner Bill Peterson said earlier this week that he would like to begin discussions between the two leagues to help build a pyramid system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awyeahz
Aug 21, 2005

~*~BeDtImE~4~B0NZ0~*~
John Harkes is coaching FC Cincinnati

• Locked thread