Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
News today that ISIS, not Sterling Archer's ISIS, the "other" ISIS, placed the previously downed fighter pilot in a cage and set him alight, thus burning him alive and filming it. Jordanian government is beyond pissed and said they will promptly execute several militant prisoners including the failed Iraqi woman suicide bomber...and it seems that's just for starters. King Abdullah II has promised "an earth-shattering response", which could make for some good TV.

Story here:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/world/a/26190288/islamic-state-video-purports-to-show-jordanian-pilot-burnt-alive/

ISIS at one point were calling for idea's via social media on how to murder this man, as reported on the news another method suggested was to "run him over with a bull dozer". I think they should not use social media , as they are not very social.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

imagine if they barbequed him by having a hundred of them farting blue angels onto his face

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Where's the video?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Getting in a hostage-killing contest with the terrorists is definitely a novel approach, I wish his royal highness luck

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Getting in a hostage-killing contest with the terrorists is definitely a novel approach, I wish his royal highness luck

It means they will have to capture more ISIS terrorists to up the ante in the contest

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of an idiot allows themselves to get taken hostage? All of these fucks are always sitting there calmly while some gently caress rug goes on with your murder weapon in hand. I'd be like, gently caress your dumb ankles and try to bite everyones achilles tendon out until I just got shot for being a dick.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
^^ then they just rip out your teeth with needle nose pliers, WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKER

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EN82zVVQvM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A man resembling Kasaesbeh is shown inside the cage with his clothes dampened, apparently with flammable liquid, and one of the masked fighters holds a torch, setting alight a line of fuel which leads into the cage.

The man is set ablaze and kneels to the ground.

Fighters then pour debris, including broken masonry, over the cage which a bulldozer subsequently flattens, with the body still inside. The video shows a desert setting similar to previous videos of killings.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

JazzPaws posted:

ISIS at one point were calling for idea's via social media on how to murder this man, as reported on the news another method suggested was to "run him over with a bull dozer". I think they should not use social media , as they are not very social.

:killdozer:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

^^ then they just rip out your teeth with needle nose pliers, WHAT NOW MOTHERFUCKER

Then getting your head cut off in front of a camera? I'll go with suicide by way of headbutting a bitch to death.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You'd think someone would've stopped these ISIS dudes by now

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Thats a bit rude

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

boom boom boom posted:

You'd think someone would've stopped these ISIS dudes by now

His Galactic Majesty and Eternal Sovereign King of the Cosmos Obama is working out a sanctions package.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe the pilot said Jehovah?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Baba Ganoush posted:

His Galactic Majesty and Eternal Sovereign King of the Cosmos Obama is working out a sanctions package.

bush was better eh? Charge in all yee haw and tinker with everything? Let the middle east deal with the middle east. If isis attacks us then wage total war on them but until then do nothing.

We need to stop all this little pussy poo poo. total war or no war.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

etalian posted:

A man resembling Kasaesbeh is shown inside the cage with his clothes dampened, apparently with flammable liquid, and one of the masked fighters holds a torch, setting alight a line of fuel which leads into the cage.

The man is set ablaze and kneels to the ground.

Fighters then pour debris, including broken masonry, over the cage which a bulldozer subsequently flattens, with the body still inside. The video shows a desert setting similar to previous videos of killings.

That's hosed...yes you are correct, not all the news stories relayed that fact:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nian-pilot.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/03/254EEA6E00000578-2938199-image-a-1_1423005195842.jpg <----safe for work, shows flames about to well you know.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

HELL YEAH! LET'S TURN THIS BITCH UP TO ELEVEN!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i don't like this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
This execution took place weeks ago. Last week ISIS drat near conned Jordan into swapping a suicide bomber for the pilot. Jordan was smart enough to ask for proof that the pilot was alive first and ISIS was like "uhhhhhhh"

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
kill isis and then yourself, op

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

Emanuel Collective posted:

This execution took place weeks ago. Last week ISIS drat near conned Jordan into swapping a suicide bomber for the pilot. Jordan was smart enough to ask for proof that the pilot was alive first and ISIS was like "uhhhhhhh"

I wonder if everyone present had to sign NDA's? sorry guys ya gotta sign it, no exceptions..

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Emanuel Collective posted:

ISIS isn't exactly a bright organization

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Jordan: we need proof our pilot is alive
ISIS: Uhhhh, "I am zee pilot. I luv 2 fly :) <3"
Jordan: not gud nuf
ISIS: fine enjoy our BBQ

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

watwat posted:

Where's the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifARMmcqhD8

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
once we have walking drones with chainswords and p90's embedded in the other arm we can go in and do frivolous killing of brown people. But until that day we need to cool our jets.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
:supaburn::killdozer:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
sounds like isis wants to be bombed some more

:getin:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Droppin bombs on ya moms

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Twitter user molly cranapple really breakimg it down and giving us the real insight on what to think and how to feel

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jst0rm posted:

bush was better eh? Charge in all yee haw and tinker with everything? Let the middle east deal with the middle east. If isis attacks us then wage total war on them but until then do nothing.

We need to stop all this little pussy poo poo. total war or no war.

As Mao said, "the insurgent swims in the sea of the people" so there is only one way to combat insurgency

DRAIN THE SEA

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i think isis doing this stuff to get attention

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

boom boom boom posted:

As Mao said, "the insurgent swims in the sea of the people" so there is only one way to combat insurgency

DRAIN THE SEA

ISIS is already draining the sea in the advance via the 30 years war method.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

JiveHonky posted:

i think isis doing this stuff to get attention

they are doing it to get exactly the response they know they will get, because further conflict and drawing more nations into it feeds their narrative and helps their recruiting. they thrive on chaos and death, fueled by their moon god

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

DRAIN THE SEA

The idea of total war is you make it so horrible no one will even think of fighting again for 4 generations.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

shock and awe them into submission this time imo

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Ouch. That production is pretty good though.

ps I bet you can't guess which news network actually has the full unedited video up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

TEAYCHES posted:

shock and awe them into submission this time imo

needs less shock and more awe imho

• Locked thread