Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my cock is throbbing right now imagining a 24 year old from iowa calmly squeezing the trigger, dropping thousand pound bombs on a desert caravan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

FAROOQ posted:

I want to see this earth-shattering weapon Jordan has.

Like I really want them to just unleash a remote earthquake generator.

Unfortunately their arsenal is all conventional NATO/American stuff so it'll probably look like more of the same, unless they go hog wild and start rolling armor brigades across the border and shelling mud villages off the map.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Francis Baconator posted:

Way to go, Prophet Mohammed. Got some real winners following your ideals.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

you irl posted:

my cock is throbbing right now imagining a 24 year old from iowa calmly squeezing the trigger, dropping thousand pound bombs on a desert caravan

I'm edging.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

you irl posted:

like an aladdin caravan? With camels etc and a sultan?

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013

solaranus posted:

Japan was the last country to get a super big hard-on for prisoner executions and mutilation of the dead, look where that got them.

Super cool fanatic followers living in the basements of parents all around the world?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

No. 6 posted:

I'm edging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBm2mz3IHoM

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol quote that to the family of the muslim pilot they just executed

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm the prophet Durrhammed. Durr durr durpy durrrrrrrr. You need to burn more people

*shits self*

*fucks a 9 year old boy and says it's a girl*

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Baba Ganoush posted:

You're about to be killed in a cruel and gruesome way and your primary concern is FOX News.
Look, if there's an afterlife, I want to be able to see the look on Sean Hannity's face when my attorney pulls out the document and explains to him that my will instructs him to blow his prayers out his rear end.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

p. sure the family of that american guy in syria who was killed by ISIS made it pretty clear that his death shouldnt be used to justify the demonization of muslims and more conflict. like was a top priority that even his grieving mom told the media

she doesn't own her dead kid

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

No. 6 posted:

I'm the prophet Durrhammed. Durr durr durpy durrrrrrrr. You need to burn more people

*shits self*

thats a pretty reprehensible series of actions man

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

you irl posted:

i change my mind death to america

the whiniest generation

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Jordan has lost of money and should be able to assemble a very badass team of the worlds most elite hitmen.

Rodriguez- knifes, explosives
Cartwright- poisons, knifes, leather gloves
Ming - swords, hand-tohand, explosives
aguilar - krav maga, explosives
Cohen - explosives, bombs, tactical demolition
Samuelson - strongman, heavy weapons
Traynor- sadism, explosives

and of course.... me - loves cats, sleep apnea, explosives

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Blistex posted:

Who's to say what any of us would do in such a situation. You see videos of a hundred IA prisoners being led to their death by ISIS and non of them so much as steps out of line or gives a word of protest as they slowly go down the line shooting everyone in the head. It has to be such a state of shock, or possibly acceptance to be in that situation.

Or if you try to do anything to resist, fight back, they'll capture you again and do something far worse than getting beheaded, shot in the head or being burned alive.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

whatis posted:

she doesn't own her dead kid

yea but her dead kid was pretty clear in his views, which were the same. its why peter kassig was there in the first place

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
going from what I saw in the tikrit video if you just up and made a run for it they probably would have unloaded a clip on you before you got more than a few meters away then shot you in the head for good measure. hosed if you do or don't

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

No. 6 posted:

*shits self*

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
"engage. engage." he's barely old enough to drink and he's mowing down dozens of men as they scatter across the dunes. "hold fire, friendlies on the high ground." he pauses and wipes his brow, two hundred miles from the combat zone, looking into the drone's monitor. the cursor sweeps across the night, laying bare men trying to hide from his all-seeing flir lens. "engage."

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ISIS must have some sort of special torture committee.

Death by shooting is too cliche now, let's think up a new scenario that involves burning with no hope of escape and being crush by boulders.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

JiveHonky posted:

i really dont undersatnd todays youth. why do they dress like thas and why are they so old

That guy has Benjamin Button disease.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian posted:

Death by shooting is too cliche now, let's think up a new scenario that involves burning with no hope of escape and being crush by boulders.

CBS could make some offers to these guys and improve their ratings

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

etalian posted:

ISIS should hire me.

I would end a motherfucker by surgically weaving stainless wire around all major bones, leaving just enough outside the skin to wind together into a thick weave, then affixing the victim to an immovable structure, affixed on all available points, before finally attaching the stainless wire weave to a pickup truck with quite a bit of slack, traveling at more than 60mph, so that when the slack runs out his entire skeletal structure is torn free from his body.

OWNED BITCH!

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

no seriously guys it's a hoax, check out the rest of my channel. japanese dude was a hoax too. also the illuminati colour coded the charlie hebdo news stories to gently caress with your head and the "terrorists" (crisis actors) drove a clean car. also puma product placement in that picture where whoever was responsible for the hoax scene didn't know blood spatter dynamics, it was just dumped on the floor to make for a nice composition. sheeple.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Hingehead posted:

Or if you try to do anything to resist, fight back, they'll capture you again and do something far worse than getting beheaded, shot in the head or being burned alive.

If some guy said "I'm going to shoot you in the back of the head, you try anything and this guy over here with the dull Bowie knife get's his turn instead" you can bet your rear end I'll shave my head and put a nice big "X" with a Sharpie where I want him to shoot me. I think this pilot burning just proved that ISIS is always willing to think up and use an even more drawn-out and painful execution method. Hell for all we know this pilot was told, "If you try any poo poo like kicking out the fire or shouting slogans, Omar gets to try out his glacier-slow steamroller idea".

\/ You save that poo poo for when ratings drop. ISIS is still quite a ways from jumping the shark.

Blistex fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Feb 4, 2015

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why doesn't isis invent wacky ways to kill people instead of just GTA2ing them.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

i must compose posted:

If it's any solace he probably went into shock and lost conciousness as soon as he went up

nope

it takes forever for him to be fully engulfed and longer still to finally kneel down

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

i think jesus has mohammed beat by light years in that department

#pleasedontbeheadmeorsetmeonfire

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

supposedly jordan just executed the prisoner they were going to exchange, and someone else

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
ISIS literally crowdsourced this execution. There were dozens of twitter jihadists voting on how to kill him.

Node posted:

yes at least the germans had the decency to gas their prisoners before burning them

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Emanuel Collective posted:

ISIS literally crowdsourced this execution. Like there were dozens of twitter jihadists voting on how to kill him.

ISIS finds amazing new premise for a reality TV series

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

shock and awe them into submission this time imo

unironically this

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
we need to elect a corpse for president

no one will gently caress a with a dead man with his hand on the nuclear trigger

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=h...Name=snoopsagan

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Is it ISIS, or ISIL?

I don't news poo poo how anymore work.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Is it ISIS, or ISIL?

I don't news poo poo how anymore work.

united states refers to it as isil, most media refers to it as isis, they refer to themselves as the islamic state and the caliphate

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a young man sits in a windowless room, his partner a few feet away. he yawns and checks the clock. "silo closed, keys active." tap tap tap. a red light blinks - he looks over and sees a matching light on the other desk. without a thought he turns a small key. "silo open." his partner confirms "roger, its authorized." he spins his chair and casually presses a square green button and the roar of a rocket engine fills the room. "launched." 13 thousand miles away, a dark skinned man scratches his beard idly and squints at the sky.

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

Node posted:

It's true, Christians have done some pretty lousy stuff in God's name. But right now, we're talking about Muslims.

Christians haven't set anyone on fire since the 60s, and they weren't necessarily motivated under the pretense of religion.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

you irl posted:

a young man sits in a windowless room, his partner a few feet away. he yawns and checks the clock. "silo closed, keys active." tap tap tap. a red light blinks - he looks over and sees a matching light on the other desk. without a thought he turns a small key. "silo open." his partner confirms "roger, its authorized." he spins his chair and casually presses a square green button and the roar of a rocket engine fills the room. "launched." 13 thousand miles away, a dark skinned man scratches his beard idly and squints at the sky.

Goddamn I'm about to cum to hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you irl posted:

a young jihadi sits in a windowless room, his partner is a few feet away. he yawns and checks his watch. "everything is in place, omar." tap tap tap. 8:46am and beep beep beep - he looks over and hears the alarm on the casio f-91w. without a thought he sends a signal through his terrorist iphone app. "allahu ackbar, it's ready." omar confirms "inshallah." he spins his chair and casually flips the switch. "allahu ackbar."

• Locked thread