Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Fog Tripper posted:

Touche, I don't need to concoct reasons.

well you certainly spend a lot of energy doing just that. Maybe it would be better for all of us Americans to figure out the things we have in common instead of always trying to tear each other down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

blugu64 posted:

Agreed Yankees are gullible buffoons.

Clearly some are, however conservatives have been so wrong on so many big things in the recent past its amazing they can maintain their distortion bubbles.

War in the middle east = was a bad move

austerity = would of been a horrible move and we have the data now to prove it.

I would love to find a conservative party that was intelligent, mindful and reserved in its use of blood and treasure.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lets talk about capital gains taxes in the isis burn man thread

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jst0rm posted:

well you certainly spend a lot of energy doing just that. Maybe it would be better for all of us Americans to figure out the things we have in common instead of always trying to tear each other down.

Woah, cool your jets, can't we all get along?
/

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Jst0rm posted:

Clearly some are, however conservatives have been so wrong on so many big things in the recent past its amazing they can maintain their distortion bubbles.

War in the middle east = was a bad move

austerity = would of been a horrible move and we have the data now to prove it.

I would love to find a conservative party that was intelligent, mindful and reserved in its use of blood and treasure.

You are the worst thing in a thread that features video of a man being tortured to death

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jdams. i want more jdams

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

You are the worst thing in a thread that features video of a man being tortured to death

jst0rm is really mad about politics and he wants everyone to know it

in other news some guy was burned alive in a cage

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Baba Ganoush posted:

jst0rm is really mad about politics and he wants everyone to know it

in other news some guy was burned alive in a cage

that guy that was burned in a cage, was he killed by jews? cause otherwise i don't really give a gently caress

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
That video looks like it was produced by a discovery network reality show producer/director. I say they all should be strung up.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
i didn't watch it, it's just such a hosed up thing i don't think i want to see it, i watched that video of that goony american guy who got beheaded in iraq a decade ago or so and it wasn't this high production isis poo poo with a fadeout during the actual beheading and it was gruesome as poo poo but also really depressing, i hope every isis guy gets his just comeuppance but i really don't feel like there's any point watching their snuff films

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
palestinian tv did a good ISIS parody imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5nigZzgf4Y

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

emanresu tnuocca posted:

i didn't watch it, it's just such a hosed up thing i don't think i want to see it, i watched that video of that goony american guy who got beheaded in iraq a decade ago or so and it wasn't this high production isis poo poo with a fadeout during the actual beheading and it was gruesome as poo poo but also really depressing, i hope every isis guy gets his just comeuppance but i really don't feel like there's any point watching their snuff films

I didn't watch the video either is it graphic

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pon de Bundy posted:

im not dumb israel is bad can u prove my gif wrong?? HEH

ur an insidiious troll :D

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

that guy must post in GBS

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Imapanda posted:

hmmm yes. good point

but dead palestinian children, you see.

the only time GBS cares about palestinian children is if they are dead lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Jst0rm posted:

The thing Israel doesnt seem to understand is killing 1000 Palestinian kids pisses people off and makes them want to hurt Israel. They either need to figure out a final solution for the Palestinian problem or learn to live with them. Either way I dont think I should pay for it.

you seem to believe that you have the right to pick and choose where your 100 dollars go to when you pay taxes.

the thought process of a child

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Bug Bill Murray posted:

A guy is set on fire, flails around and screams, tries to pat the flames off himself, falls to his knees with his skin peeling off and cooking, then his cooked tendons make him rise up in a horrifically grotesque and surreal manner, then he falls over.

It's not something that you're going to see and shrug off a second later.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

ISIS burns Jordanian man alive in cage

GBS: ISREAL

shut up bitch

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Jst0rm posted:

he fully embraced the texas yeehaw model. He was an easily mold-able buffoon and history will look upon his presidency as one of the worst in america.

imagine Bush as the Duck Dynasty assholes

and how they went from northern yuppie scum to exaggerated southern stereotypes?

same thing with Bush

a northerner who came to the South and started acting all dumb and getting an aw-shucks retard accent

the only people worse are the retards who voted for them and watched them and felt they were somehow brothers instead of people who are ruthlessly exploiting them

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i miss the production values of the older terrorist movies

*guy sits cross-legged on floor with AK leaning up against the wall as background*

*and points finger at u while talking very slowly and deliberately*

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

really shoulda just let the soviets have all of the middle east and central asia

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
george bush, income tax, israel, jst0rm's job, and duck dynasty

good job fuckin up what would otherwise be a cool thread about a guy being burned to death and his people's king vowing hollywood-style revenge

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

you irl posted:

good job fuckin up what would otherwise be a cool thread about a guy being burned to death and his people's king vowing hollywood-style revenge

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bug Bill Murray posted:

I wouldn't recommend it tbqh

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Bug Bill Murray posted:

you know the dream scene in t2 where LA gets nuked and it shows sarah connor being incinerated?

it's basically a lot like that but in real life happening to a real dude. for real.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

this was good ty

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Bug Bill Murray posted:

It's so over-the-top grotesque that you almost can't believe what you're seeing is real.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Bug Bill Murray posted:

Nah, it's not too bad. The other posters are exaggerating to gently caress with you. You should watch it.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

NotWearingPants posted:

Nah, it's not too bad. The other posters are exaggerating to gently caress with you. You should watch it.

You really probably shouldn't, it's one of those soul-blackening things.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

You really probably shouldn't, it's one of those soul-blackening things.

especially with the Michael Bay-level production values to really drive it home

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Feranon posted:

you know the dream scene in t2 where LA gets nuked and it shows sarah connor being incinerated?

it's basically a lot like that but in real life happening to a real dude. for real.

That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. Is that funny or hosed up?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Nooner posted:

That is exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. Is that funny or hosed up?

murder is hilarious

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
What I don't get is why they felt it was necessary to add in extra scream audio. Like, you'd think surely the original would be enough, but apparently nope :confused:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

What I don't get is why they felt it was necessary to add in extra scream audio. Like, you'd think surely the original would be enough, but apparently nope :confused:

The jihadist equivalent of America's Funniest Home Videos

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

The jihadist equivalent of America's Funniest Home Videos

id watch it if there were like, slide whistles and bowling strike sound effects

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Blistex posted:

A guy is set on fire, flails around and screams, tries to pat the flames off himself, falls to his knees with his skin peeling off and cooking, then his cooked tendons make him rise up in a horrifically grotesque and surreal manner, then he falls over.

It's not something that you're going to see and shrug off a second later.

Yeah, description is bad enough I'm not gonna watch that

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

you irl posted:

also this

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's so hosed up I don't even know if it's real

but in the deepest recesses of my sanity I know that it is real

It makes the scene from T2 look favorable

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

id watch it if there were like, slide whistles and bowling strike sound effects

Musical instruments are haram, brother. It's just Screams vol. 1, Screams vol. 2, and That Wierd Noise People Make When You Cut Their Throat (extended)

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Feb 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Fried Watermelon posted:

It's so hosed up I don't even know if it's real

but in the deepest recesses of my sanity I know that it is real

The US does this to people all the time. Why is it so much more horrible when it's not done from plane?

• Locked thread