Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Instead of just going for tits and rear end, what if they looked beyond the superficial and found mates who were problem solvers and who would produce problem solvers? the world wouldn't be so effed up for one thing. Just think about it for a minute and then post your kudos to me for thinking up this cool idee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Then we'd all be gay.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Waltzing Along posted:

Then we'd all be gay.

Show your work.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...

Waltzing Along posted:

Then we'd all be gay.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Wait cancel my post wrong thread

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its really good luck if you get one like that but they are very rare and will probably get stolen from you because, i mean, you* specifically, look at you*. however there is a trick where you train them to be subservient and train them to solve problems like a cat learns to use a toilet eventually*. just kidding, but you dont have to be as gay as everyone here*. actually now that i think about it no one would ever be around you* long enough for any of that to happen.

*most people here, but not me

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im worthless

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: this sovereign citizen stuff might be closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.
this is what i do, but i don't have any kids, so i can't comment on how my method will impact the future of the world.

i will say, however, that we don't have stupid arguments about meaningless stuff - like the lower classes do all the time - b/c we are both smart enough to understand that none of that poo poo matters.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

this is what i do, but i don't have any kids, so i can't comment on how my method will impact the future of the world.

i will say, however, that we don't have stupid arguments about meaningless stuff - like the lower classes do all the time - b/c we are both smart enough to understand that none of that poo poo matters.

hahahaha

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Inevitable posted:

Instead of just going for tits and rear end, what if they looked beyond the superficial and found mates who were problem solvers and who would produce problem solvers? the world wouldn't be so effed up for one thing. Just think about it for a minute and then post your kudos to me for thinking up this cool idee

Thing is, if two problem solvers get together, they will just argue about how to solve the problem and nothing will get done.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Inevitable posted:

Rly makes u think.

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.
It is apparently a bad idea.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/biomedical/ethics/when-engineers-genes-collide

TLDR: Smart men + Smart women = :spergin: babies

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
140+ IQ + D cup = Ring

Please show me what percentage of the population this represents

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

TerryLennox posted:

op said smart people, not engineers

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I believe it's the ladies with the big butts that tend to have high IQs.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

140+ IQ + D cup = Ring

Please show me what percentage of the population this represents

140 years old with an IQ is a pretty weird thing to wish for

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Orkin Mang posted:

140 years old with an IQ is a pretty weird thing to wish for

:corsair: I like my women experienced

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
"Smart ladies?" Pfft yeah right!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Then we'd all be gay.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
op woulsnt have been born

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Even if your brilliant plan was practical and somehow a good idea (its not) and you successfully implemented it on a global scale, I assure you, the world as a whole would be just as hosed up as it currently is.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Even if your brilliant plan was practical and somehow a good idea (its not) and you successfully implemented it on a global scale, I assure you, the world as a whole would be just as hosed up as it currently is.

But at least it would be less attractive

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
lol who cares if a girl is smart. theres more important things like being hot, being good at loving, and being cool

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

lol who cares if a girl is smart. theres more important things like being hot, being good at loving, and being cool

Can she cook?

If not, no deal.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."

TerryLennox posted:

Woah! One of the scientists in that article is that guy who played Borat. Sacha Baron-Cohen.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
as if i deserve a smart girl

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
i am loving a smart lady but shes not loving a smart man so it balances out

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
im intelligent enough to only gently caress the men

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Not sure I'd feel comfortable blasting a thick meaty load on an intelligent woman's brets

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
the tumblr ladies still wouldn't get laid, but they'd be incredibly confused as to why their geekiness isn't attracting anybody

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

toggle posted:

Not sure I'd feel comfortable blasting a thick meaty load on an intelligent woman's brets

yell "IM GONNA CUM" and then get promptly corrected on your grammar

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

toggle posted:

she will be smart enough to articulate that yes, she really wants a thick meaty load on her brets

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

try dry dogging her rear end and get a 45 minute lecture on friction

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

Then we'd all be gay.

lol

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

TerryLennox posted:

Tried to read this article but couldn't get over the fact that every pair of beginning quote marks was backwards, does that make me :spergin:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Secks Cauldron posted:

Confirmed.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Math has never been a strong suit. Thankfully, other men are better at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Secks Cauldron posted:

• Locked thread