Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If I leave my jizzy condom in the trash it turns black

If I leave my milk under the sink it goes chunky.

If I put old lettuce in a plastic bag it becomes less solid.

Why then is soap OK for long times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Soap is mold OP...read a loving book.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
honey doesn't get moldy either

or uhh rocks? no wait

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Gonna wash hair in honey, brb

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
Soap a thing that kills germs......doesn't get germs on it? ?Hold the fuckin phone here Eintein

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

Soap a thing that kills germs......doesn't get germs on it? ?Hold the fuckin phone here Eintein

loving ellipses!

Three dots!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Soap, op?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the mold cant eat it as food. If you left bits of skin in the soap it would probably get moldy.

powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
probably parabens, op

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Lolled

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

soap doesn't kill germs and in fact gets infested with germs

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
because horses dont get moldy

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

A bar of soap isn't some magical germ-proof object and is in fact pretty disgusting.

As for why it doesn't mold, if you're using it everyday mold isn't going to have a chance to form. I'm also assuming your bathroom isn't constantly a pitch black cave of a place, which helps since mold doesn't grow well in light.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Kimmalah posted:

A bar of soap isn't some magical germ-proof object and is in fact pretty disgusting.

As for why it doesn't mold, if you're using it everyday mold isn't going to have a chance to form. I'm also assuming your bathroom isn't constantly a pitch black cave of a place, which helps since mold doesn't grow well in light.

p big assumption there

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

RideTheSpiral posted:

p big assumption there

True, but we aren't talking about goon bedrooms so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home