Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm in the loving desert, woe is me

That's rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Epsilon Plus posted:

I'm in the loving desert, woe is me

Better start working towards Petra before someone else gets it.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah if your in the desert just grab desert folklore and rush that faith

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MMM are you ready for game 2 yet?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh yeah

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Cool

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My comp is crashing frequently now though

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I found two ancient ruins this turn

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MildManeredManikin posted:

My comp is crashing frequently now though

Awww. So should we wait then?

Also I have the lowest turn time now on average. Obviously this means I care more about our world than you other jokers.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Little Mac posted:

Awww. So should we wait then?

Also I have the lowest turn time now on average. Obviously this means I care more about our world than you other jokers.

I honestly have no idea if I'll ever be able to knock down that stupid turn time average. It's embarrassing to say the least.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hiipfire your gonna get skipped in 4 hours if you don't go

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah I missed the email, I'm probably gonna do my turn like 20 minutes before the deadline so dont worry

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
if you do it now i can do mine and go sleep

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
sorry but im in class so no cant do

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
WITH 6 MINUTES TO SPARE

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Guys I found :horse:

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

bowmore posted:

Guys I found :horse:

Someone's going to be a Warmonger, I see...

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nah, I'm all about making friends

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Yo so if somebody wants to set up the second game I can play in it. I would just need somebody else to set it up.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Yo so if somebody wants to set up the second game I can play in it. I would just need somebody else to set it up.

I can do this. If I'm not mistaken Little Mac was up for it. Anyone else who wants join up let me know. I was planning on running the full game (the Complete edition offered by Steam) that is the Base, God and Kings, and Brave New World plus the other civ dlc. If there's one of the DLC Civs or map packs you can't use let me know. That sound ok for those of you who're interested? I'll cross post in the main thread and seeing interest/not I'll set up the game later tonight.

At the moment it'll be a 3 person game. If you guys have any preference on pace, map, or whatever I'll take it into consideration.

100YrsofAttitude fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Feb 19, 2015

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ask Opop, Chic, Diq, and then PM someone to ask them to ask Ecco.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Fighting Barbarians, OH HEY RUINS! What's in the ruins?!

The location of MORE BARBARIANS oh god who cares

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Little Mac posted:

Ask Opop, Chic, Diq, and then PM someone to ask them to ask Ecco.

Sounds good that'll give us 7 tops which seems like a good number to end on. I'll start up later tonight like I said.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Also turn off the extraneous dlc. Not everyone has it. Just the expansions should work.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
oh my god why did you actually PM me

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

oh my god why did you actually PM me

I did not carefully read what Little Mac wrote... read it as PM Ecco. Missed the someone bit in there. I hope I haven't caused you any particular trouble? I didn't know we had to go through a proxy to reach you. I'll be more careful next time. That said I will probably have to PM you to send you the code to join up if you're interested. Who should I send it by?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
it's ok hon

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Can we pick our countries in this one because I'm going to.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
No you have to pick Random everyone has to pick Random and we all must min/max our stats as much as possible and play to win because winning is everything there is no enjoyment without domination.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

EccoRaven posted:

No you have to pick Random everyone has to pick Random and we all must min/max our stats as much as possible and play to win because winning is everything there is no enjoyment without domination.

Agreed.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

The people have spoken. Sorry MMM. (As far as I'm concerned choose whomever you like. However, If it's me that has to set-up the option then it's gonna be random.)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
oh my god be a worse person today

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

oh my god be a worse person today

I'm just too zen :angel:.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Man, I should have bought BNW when it was like $10 on the sale

e:It was in a Humble Bundle that ended yesterday :negative:

e2: Oh, Feb 18, 2014. I guess that's better

Opopanax fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Feb 19, 2015

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Opopanax posted:

Man, I should have bought BNW when it was like $10 on the sale

e:It was in a Humble Bundle that ended yesterday :negative:

e2: Oh, Feb 18, 2014. I guess that's better

Wait so do you have BNW and it's a more "bought it at the wrong time" lament or you never bought it and it's a "I wish I had purchased it cheaply so I could own it since I never have owned it" lament? By the way I'm setting this up. Making it for 7 people including those who haven't responded, I figure if they don't come they'll just be bots we can crush.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I have the base game and Gods and Kings but not BNW and now I'm regretting my life choices

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Opopanax posted:

I have the base game and Gods and Kings but not BNW and now I'm regretting my life choices

Oh yeah... that will be a bit of a issue won't it? I'm sure we can get someone else to run another Gods and Kings game.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

Let's do low seas, cold weather (little ice age!), and wet. That'll make things a little more scarce and good land a little harder to fight for. Also continents.

Here's what our set up should be btw 100yrs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Here's what our set up should be btw 100yrs

I can run with that but I may do resources strategic so no one gets shafted. I hate when that happens.

I've sent the invites. We'll be seven if Big Nothing is still interested (I combed through the thread to see if anyone else was interested and found this as well:

EccoRaven posted:

I think Game 2 should only be random if you wanna be! It's a chill game, we should play with the civ with which we'd have the most fun.

So there's your answer to that MMM.

• Locked thread