Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

TKAM is literal weaponized racist literature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Professor Shark posted:

The same people who are stupid-happy about this would be super excited about a lost folio for Hamlet the 2econd or Henry V Pt 2 being uncovered.

hamlet 2 was actually a p good movie and I feel like a lot of gbs posters could relate to it cuck http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104733/

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Waiting For Godot 2: Godot never returns!

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
I'm cool with it as long as Scout legally changes her name to T'Kamtu in the story.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i'm the creep in the house at the end of the street

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Hopefully lots of steamy sex scenes with a power-dom she calls Bone-icus.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I want to see the people who have exploited Ms Lee's reduced state of mental competency to release this "book" burn in an eternity of hell's fire.

Also, titties.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

BgRdMchne posted:

I thought that Capote was dead.

no actually he's gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i know why the bird cage failed even though jet fuel burns nowhere near hot enough to melt steel

• Locked thread