Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Surely a lumberjack would have more than 8 strength and a bigger axe than a tomahawk. The whole principle of rules as physics is pretty dumb but you can at least do it well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Why would you want a criminal to help with your deranged archaeo-heist/mercenary job/revolution?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

ProfessorCirno posted:

"We must end the need for suspension of disbelief" is the most D&D fuckin' thing that's ever been said.

Bertolt Brecht is the savior of gaming.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
How does anyone even read this poo poo? All of it written like letters to the editor of dweeb weekly.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Of course he asks about how to make it profitable. Simulationists are incredible.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

NinjaDebugger posted:

I'm wondering how the everliving gently caress these people managed to not say "wait, this is just a really big brothel." Are they somehow so sheltered they have no idea that forced prostitution is not just a thing, but is actually pretty common?

They need to just work harder to reach true Realism.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
You'd want archives instead, or just check the goldmine.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Mythusmage is the best thing to happen to nerd bingo.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Dex and int are the best fleshed out ones, so they're going to get a lot more things given to them. Strength and constitution are the same, nobody knows what charisma is supposed to be and wisdom is stuff the player handles better.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
This guy's voice sounds exactly like a british comedian impersonating someone richer than him.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Watch a hobo dressed like a philosophy professor absolutely destroy the concept of dual wielding over 7 minutes.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is there chess grog?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
That would actually be the best thing. He'd definitely do it if you asked nicely enough.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Thoggius, duke of the hole with shiny rocks in it, has put a tax on black people.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If you want to play as racist magic vikings with dangerous combat you should play Heroquest over kvlt papyrus D&D.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
First they came for the hentai, and I cried out despite not caring.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
What the gently caress SA makes fun of people? What the gently caress.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

homerlaw posted:

I like Card Hunter

I wish my laptop wasn't melting so I could finish this game. It's a really solid tactical rpg and I need to know if Gary asks the pizza girl out.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Remember the Prime Directive, Picard.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
What was wrong with kots?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

my mental image of pundit followers posted:

Holy poo poo, Pundit. That's some heavy poo poo right there. What the hell were you smoking to come up with those insights on roleplaying systems? Oh, I see, it's been noted at the bottom of your thinkpiece. Good to know.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
There really is a smiley for everything.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
E: double post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Rand Brittain posted:

You laugh, but in practice it's pretty much true.

If you don't have a backbone, yeah.

• Locked thread