Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Novo posted:

a lap dance is always better when the stripper is black people

not racist because the truth can't be racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Be honest, OP.

This whole thread exists because someone called you out for being a dumb, loud wop.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hey, is it racist to not like Kanye West?

Because I do not enjoy Kanye West at all.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hey, is it racist to not like Kanye West?

Because I do not enjoy Kanye West at all.

i had a fight with a friend who told me that i "ignore kanye's rants because he's black" and i tried to explain to her that i ignore his rants because he's an rear end in a top hat who, in unrelated news, is also a black guy. but she wouldn't listen.

edit: and she's black so i can't just ignore what she said to me or else i've proven her right :(

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hey, is it racist to not like Kanye West black people?

Because I do not enjoy Kanye West black people at all.

burritolingus posted:

A music celebrity black people is an rear end in a top hat? Unheard of.

:ohdear:

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Feb 27, 2015

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Gatekeeper posted:

i had a fight with a friend who told me that i "ignore kanye's rants because he's black" and i tried to explain to her that i ignore his rants because he's an rear end in a top hat who, in unrelated news, is also a black guy. but she wouldn't listen.

edit: and she's black so i can't just ignore what she said to me or else i've proven her right :(

A music celebrity is an rear end in a top hat? Unheard of.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I also jokingly said that, in response to Billy Corgan's claim that he could beat up Kanye, I'd like to see that.

What I didn't qualify that with was that I'd also like to see him beat up Bieber or Chad Kroeger from Nickelback.

Or the fact that it was a sarcastic comment, and that, in actuality, I don't really wish to see anyone beaten up just because they're a lovely 'artist' (Actually, I did explain this part).

But yeah, I guess I'm totally racist.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gatekeeper posted:

sounds like a lovely friend

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

when someone says "i wouldnt date a black person" you can tell their racist

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Someone should lynch all of the shitskins in my neighborhood.

Someone should lynch all of the black people in my neighborhood.

Nah, don't see it OP. If anything saying black people makes it less offensive.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
I hate how my niggardly wife won't stop nagging me about cleaning the pollution-blackened faces of our porch's monkey statutes.

I hate how my niggardly wife black people won't stop nagging me about cleaning the pollution-blackened faces of our porch's monkey statutes.

Hmm... Wait a cotton picking minute, that DOES sound racist! :banjo:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SSI1PBMTLs

"Hi, this is Sal Governale..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

steinrokkan posted:

sounds like a lovely friendblack people

wow, hosed up dude

• Locked thread