Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

ElGroucho posted:

This chubs is from Nantucket

gently caress people from Nantucket

I once knew a man from Nantucket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

veedubfreak posted:

I once knew a man from Nantucket.

and?

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
hes dead.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

iSheep posted:

hes dead.

Good

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

I think her song is insincere and manufactured using an extremely low effort and hollow feel-good message that nobody actually gives a hot gently caress about

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Gumdrop Larry posted:

I think her song is insincere and manufactured using an extremely low effort and hollow feel-good message that nobody actually gives a hot gently caress about

the hardest part was after the record company wrote the song and then they had to wander around a suburban mall for 30 minutes looking for an inoffensive, decent looking, chubby white girl to sing it before being like "ok her"

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

veedubfreak posted:

Are you really that dumb? Samoans aren't genetically fat. They're fat because they eat lovely food. No one is genetically fat.

Also, what's really :ironicat: is that now that she is all rich and famous, she lost a bunch of weight.

let me you point you towards some rock solid sources https://www.paleohacks.com/obesity/why-are-samoans-overweight-3867

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Samoans may be fat, but they are unkillable. Has anyone in thread ever successfully killed a Samoan? I thought not.

Subpar Superhero
Nov 27, 2013

the hunger games
white-hot takes on pop culture itt

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Blue Raider posted:

she looks weird in the face

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Inevitable posted:

Nope, she's cute and it's a good song.

hmmmm

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

the hardest part was after the record company wrote the song and then they had to wander around a suburban mall for 30 minutes looking for an inoffensive, decent looking, chubby white girl to sing it before being like "ok her"

except didnt she write the song herself and shop it around to a bunch of labels that were like "hmm nope" so she just released it independently

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Libelous Slander posted:

except didnt she write the song herself and shop it around to a bunch of labels that were like "hmm nope" so she just released it independently

that makes it even worse

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i saw her album for sale at the walgreens checkout today and wondered what kind of drum-and-bass hit would come from a chubby white girl dressed like a stepford wife.

now i know gbs, thank you

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Libelous Slander posted:

Maybe idk who cares

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lol that shes saving herself for marriage

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I don't work out because I want to marry a girl that deserves it first

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

the gently caress

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Then how will she know if he has 'all the right junk in all the right places?'

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
why is she dating a homosexual in this music video thats my question can any members of ISIS please comment thanks

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-trainor-says-shes-saving-her-booty-for-her-future-husband-2015241

When I saw that headline the other day I thought it meant she put out but no butt stuff till marriage.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
The Largemouth Bass can be fished pretty well if you throw a plastic worm or spinner under cover or into the weeds where they usually hang out

watch out, drat things like to jump out of the water to throw the hook

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Just making sure you weren't being serious :)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Cender posted:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-trainor-says-shes-saving-her-booty-for-her-future-husband-2015241

When I saw that headline the other day I thought it meant she put out but no butt stuff till marriage.

[GOON PROJECT] do something to her butt

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's funny because the Koreans and Chinese rips off popular American songs note for note all the time with their own lovely versions.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
looks like her mom is a fatctivist

she told her chubbster daughter not to worry about looking like a land whale

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I love it when I get a LM or SM bass on the line, they're real fighting fish

as compared to carp where you can have a huge one and it feels like you're reeling in a boot sometimes, just roll over and get reeled in like the dumb fish they are

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
The farty horns in this song are irritating. Also, stop encouraging fatties, you pasty fatty.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Unhealthy people should be removed from TV. They're teaching children that it's okay to be fat, or have cancer, etc.

The Hollywood marketing machine is force-feeding a whole new generation the "love story" of diseased Stephen Hawking.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
Who did you piss off two forty?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

how many threads have been about fat people since franco left?

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe

veedubfreak posted:

Who did you piss off two forty?

How would I remember? I've had this title for years, you loving moron.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

how many threads have been about fat people since franco left?

lets make a thread about fat cops

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lets make a thread about fat cops

fat israeli cops shoot trans isis autist with gun

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
How prevalent does obesity need to get before fat people stop whining about being persecuted? Like seriously the average american is fat why do we need so much motivational content for fat people, they're literally the new normal already. What more do they want?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
argh goddamn bluegill stripped the worm again

that's it, I'm bustin out the teeny tiny hooks

I'll show those bastard panfish what's what

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Diseased celeb Angelina Jolie is teaching a gullible public that it's okay to breed, when your family is genetically predisposed to cancer. There is nothing alright about cancer, Mrs. Jolie! I refuse to have sex with you!!!

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Gumdrop Larry posted:

I think her song is insincere and manufactured using an extremely low effort and hollow feel-good message

yea

it's offensively bad

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
well sometimes I just like to fish for carp

load up the hook with sweet corn and tie a sinker on about 3 inches up the line (or use a leader and a clip) and just throw it out there and let it sit, they'll probably find it

v relaxing while drinking a cold one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
Cool, the loving weirdo GBS anti-fat crew is out in force today

• Locked thread