Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Give Pat a Job posted:

LOL at all the nerds here who wouldn't throw it in her if given half a chance to feel the touch of a woman.

she'd have to have a seriously awesome personality dude. I mean I would now because she's rich and famous of course, but that isnt what youre talking about. I'm sorry you're uggo(?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

tbf he looks like he's part of that one race that is actually genetically fat, allowing him to be fat and yet have slick moves

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Volume posted:

Find a fulfilling career? Lol no I'm just gonna find a man to gently caress like a good woman. Barefoot and preggers for me!

dont exaggerate you can wear shoes

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

ps the anti-fat crew whining about a fat person being mean to skinny people itt is one of the most :ironicat: things i've ever see on new gbs

thats not really whats happnin' here but it is an amusing thought at any rate

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

GBS uses radical methods to shed fat threads and is able to keep them off for a while, but they always return. It's like its natural state is full of fat threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

veedubfreak posted:

Are you really that dumb? Samoans aren't genetically fat. They're fat because they eat lovely food. No one is genetically fat.

Also, what's really :ironicat: is that now that she is all rich and famous, she lost a bunch of weight.

let me you point you towards some rock solid sources https://www.paleohacks.com/obesity/why-are-samoans-overweight-3867

• Locked thread