Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Is everything alright?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Who loving cares?

I do you heartless monster. He might be dead for all we know. Can you overdose on Ambien?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Free Cheese posted:

Hopefully it's from disgust at the horrible prank he pulled with the bird thread

God I'm such a rube

He doesn't remember making that thread.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

sexy young infidel posted:

webbongos is old but he's on twitter doing the thing where you post video game minutiae all day every day

how is babby formed???

-Lowtax's most recent twitter post. There is some video thing attached that I am not going to watch.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

That's a Lowtax-level operation

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS - Immature Boys Being Sexually Satisfied

although I do like it

When I see him posting here next I will suggest it.

• Locked thread