Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

JiveHonky posted:

maybe hes sick of all the negativity and hatred and violence and he wants happiness back in his life so he goes to the public pool and swioms and uses goggles to go under the water and look at girls butts. its sneaky yeah but its a legit way to be happier

Whoa, brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
But don't you see, OP?

You've been Lowtax all along

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Junk posted:

so why does lowtax not like shmorky anymore? i feel like i missed out on something

Have you ever heard shmorky speak

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Tarkus posted:

IIRC correctly, Shmorky's voice was high on purpose. I think the idea was that it was like 'Uncle' Lowtax and 'Nephew' Shmorky kind of characters. In the first few Gaming garbages, Shmorky used a normal voice.

My 5 year old son has a voice at least an octave deeper than that

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

CrashCat posted:

he's doing important research, don't disturb him

God's work

• Locked thread