Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

coconono posted:

last I checked she was doing light fetish modeling or something.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4054519/

Perfect fit for TNA.
She did have a dark match tryout against Leva (who was cosplaying as Low Ki)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

coconono posted:

last I checked she was doing light fetish modeling or something.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4054519/

Perfect fit for TNA.

How dare you, TNA is family-friendly and wholesome, entertainment for all ages.

Oh wait no, I was thinking about that thong-thing some PPVs got replaced with.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

This is probably the worst example of "We're so much better than WWE!" that TNA ever pulled. I don't think even WCW would have attempted something like this. My fiancée, who has only recently gotten back into wrestling, turned to me and said "Didn't this happen after Chris Benoit? And Chris Kanyon? And a bunch of football players? Please turn it off, it's really upsetting"

And I love that, even though he's not there, Bischoff still has to put Hogan over with that "crawled out of an ICU" line.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This is probably the worst example of "We're so much better than WWE!" that TNA ever pulled. I don't think even WCW would have attempted something like this. My fiancée, who has only recently gotten back into wrestling, turned to me and said "Didn't this happen after Chris Benoit? And Chris Kanyon? And a bunch of football players? Please turn it off, it's really upsetting"

And I love that, even though he's not there, Bischoff still has to put Hogan over with that "crawled out of an ICU" line.

Also Flair states the NFL's ratings are going down and TNA's rating are going up. Lmao.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Grado get his Madonna entrance yet? This thing is too much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbDiEewWe6k

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

89 posted:

Grado get his Madonna entrance yet? This thing is too much fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbDiEewWe6k

No unfortunately, TNA decied to replace it with something else at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYM3G3ErCIo

Don't know why they went with the Boot of all things to be a finisher.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

So uh, Grado kinda suck I guess.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

purkey posted:

So uh, Grado kinda suck I guess.

Isn't his suckitude the point?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I always thought he was just UK Colt Cabana. He's great for a little while but man the novelty wears off quick. Maybe Grado will get fired from TNA and do nothing but whine for the next 20 years too.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Flameingblack posted:

I always thought he was just UK Colt Cabana. He's great for a little while but man the novelty wears off quick. Maybe Grado will get fired from TNA and do nothing but whine for the next 20 years too.

Grado dosen't 'work' for TNA though. If anything they had Grado for a bit to do that British Boot Camp thing and a short feud with Al Snow.

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Isn't his suckitude the point?

Preety much. He is someone not to be taken seriously in a match and is mostly there for giggles and interacting with the crowd. People say that he should get fit like everyone else and be a lot more serious, but I feel that may destroy the whole "chubby underdog" concept that everyone recongises from grado.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

The few matches that I've seen of his have been pretty boring in my opinion. That's why I don't like him.

Gradoberg entrance was pretty ok though

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Grado rules, you stinkers

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mob posted:

Grado rules, you stinkers

This guy knows.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

I haven't seen Grado but I can't help but to think of him as a slightly chubbier Eric Young. Which just means Grado is a future world champion. You know he is.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Strawberry Panda posted:

Also Flair states the NFL's ratings are going down and TNA's rating are going up. Lmao.
Flair also stated that he was up all night with ZENYATTA "because that's what it takess to keep the Naitcha Boy goin'!"

WOOO!

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Flameingblack posted:

I always thought he was just UK Colt Cabana.

I've always thought this was a wee bit unfair to both. Grado cannot wrestle a lick while Colt can (but often doesn't show it), but Grado is without doubt the single best wrestleman at self promotion in a way that makes Colts efforts seem quaint by comparison.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Skinty McEdger posted:

I've always thought this was a wee bit unfair to both. Grado cannot wrestle a lick while Colt can (but often doesn't show it), but Grado is without doubt the single best wrestleman at self promotion in a way that makes Colts efforts seem quaint by comparison.

Grado & Colt get along quite well with each other both in & out the ring. Both have a sense of humor and generally do enjoy hanging out. I suppose it helps that Grado was a Mark for Colt though years ago when he first mentioned it in Colt's podcast. Colt had no idea who the chubby kid was that met him back years ago till Grado said it was him.

That's why they pair up together in tag team matches to form Irn Jew.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
So did Ken Anderson pretend to wrestle with a concussion and gently caress up all his moves?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Extreme0 posted:

Grado & Colt get along quite well with each other both in & out the ring. Both have a sense of humor and generally do enjoy hanging out. I suppose it helps that Grado was a Mark for Colt though years ago when he first mentioned it in Colt's podcast. Colt had no idea who the chubby kid was that met him back years ago till Grado said it was him.

That's why they pair up together in tag team matches to form Irn Jew.

Oh no doubt, like I get the comparison completely, but I honestly think the two guys have completely different strengths.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just saw a clip of where Drew hit Low-Ki in the head with the pipe and almost took an ear off, and I think if there were anyone who deserved something like that it's probably Low-Ki.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

Flameingblack posted:

I just saw a clip of where Drew hit Low-Ki in the head with the pipe and almost took an ear off, and I think if there were anyone who deserved something like that it's probably Low-Ki.

Clip in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIWZU_h2clQ

Drew tends to get carried away from a few times I noticed him with weapons. Then again, I suppose it comes with being in ICW most of the time where Hanging someone from a steel cage with a dog coller & chain is just apart of it's deal.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat, Lo Ki was bleeding bad

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

DJExile posted:

drat, Lo Ki was bleeding bad

Ouch.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Low Ki has gills. He's a merman!

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

Low Ki has gills. He's a merman!

It's why he's always wearing a swimsuit

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007
Has TNA done anything LOLTNA since the move or has it all been one long wet fart?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

neonbregna posted:

Has TNA done anything LOLTNA since the move or has it all been one long wet fart?

They once again decided to reference police brutality in NY by having Gunner choke out a black man with a nightstick. This is after MVP threatening to send police out into the audience to slap people in chokeholds.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Testekill posted:

They once again decided to reference police brutality in NY by having Gunner choke out a black man with a nightstick. This is after MVP threatening to send police out into the audience to slap people in chokeholds.

There's no loving way they did this at the Manhattan Center. Not after the near-riots we had before the holidays when they declined to prosecute the cop that murdered Eric Garner. They must have waited until they were somewhere else, right?

Right?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

There's no loving way they did this at the Manhattan Center. Not after the near-riots we had before the holidays when they declined to prosecute the cop that murdered Eric Garner. They must have waited until they were somewhere else, right?

Right?

TNA.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Right?

I don't know how to break this to you but TNA has little understanding of tact.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
Then again MVP actually went to Ferguson to protest so in summary I have no loving idea anymore.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Testekill posted:

I don't know how to break this to you but TNA has little understanding of tact.

I guess this is the first time I'm actually amazed by the fact that they pulled something like this, even though I know it's TNA, probably because I live in NYC.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

I guess this is the first time I'm actually amazed by the fact that they pulled something like this, even though I know it's TNA, probably because I live in NYC.

It was on Lockdown and got overshadowed by Jeff Hardy killing himself for no reason.

Again.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

ayn rand hand job posted:

It was on Lockdown and got overshadowed by Jeff Hardy killing himself for no reason.

Again.

Hey there was a reason.

the reason being Jeff needed to take a moth off because he can't get into the UK.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I can't remember if this has happened on tv yet but assuming not there's an imminent title change that is pretty drat hilarious

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Right?

To be fair it's not like they did it in front of a lot of people.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Right?

abraham linksys posted:

I don't know what else to say

Kenny King just cut a promo referencing NYPD chokeholds :stonk:

(I was told this was later cut from the broadcast)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

abraham linksys posted:

(I was told this was later cut from the broadcast)

That still means they thought it was a good idea and Destination America said, "Are you loving kidding me?"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

neonbregna posted:

They put Samoa Joe in their new big heel group without having him signed to a long term deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

They put Samoa Joe in their new big heel group without having him signed to a long term deal.

I hope their explanation for him not being there is that the fat ninjas came back to get him.

• Locked thread