Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

triplexpac posted:

Yeah I was just comparing him being a ROH regular vs being a NJPW regular. Ideally I'd like to see him with an AJ schedule, where he appears at big shows for both companies.

AJ schedule would be great, provided his body can hold up - and I've got no loving clue if it could. Joe has still shown he's one hell of a wrestler when he's put in a big match situation. Naturally, though, I just want him to have a bunch of PWG matches.

Wonder who else is gonna be on their way out in the coming days. Would Love Crazzy Steve to get that New Japan run he's always deserved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
#HisNameIsTyrus so clearly does not care one bit and it's hilarious.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

KungFu Grip posted:

I still remember that these are the guys that said that it is completely normal to get a concussion every time you do a back bump so I mean...

Oh god that was them, wasn't it? Years and years back, but they said something about hitting the back of their heads every time they bumped, and Lance Storm mocked them for it.

• Locked thread