Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

haha no Impact thread and this thread wasn't even bumped - a new low?

Roode vs Aries was pretty good but had to turn it off during EC3/#hisnameisTyrus vs Mandrews/Spud/Borash. What drivel.

Also Bram got fat holy crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

was this the show that Borash did a dive on

Yes and it wasn't a rope dive like I hoped. it was a top rope splash and was lame.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait, did AJ leave on amicable terms? I thought he came away with legit heat for TNA after how they handled the negotiations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fsmhunk posted:

All the whiny bitches dogpilling on Rovert are twice as annoying as him, AND don't have any scoops.

Everyone is equally as annoying and everyone should just SHUT THE gently caress UP.

rovert, I like your posts about actual stuff and appreciate your insights but don't claim you're not trying to be an insider while doing everything possible to act like an insider and get cred for it. You can claim you're doing it in jest but it really REALLY doesn't come off that way. Also if it didn't matter to you or if it was all jokes you wouldn't respond to literally every post made about you about how it's everyone else's problem and/or like it's an insult to your honor. Seriously I'm not trying to give you poo poo, it's friendly advice.

Everyone else who shits on rovert, you know what rovert does and still keep these derails going. rovert gonna rovert, so just let it be.

Just my two cents. Continue enjoying scoops or lack thereof. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Rovert's actually not bad, I like him now. He's cool.

I do too there are just some little things I wish he would not do hence my entirely friendly advice.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously how the gently caress did Joe's career amount to such a wet fart.

I'm not even a big Joe fan and idgi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Skinty McEdger posted:

You quote a 5ive video and don't choose the one with all the forced wrestling references?

Shameful.

Why don't YOU link that one? :colbert:

• Locked thread