Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

all those great matches i'm never going to get to see while he's on the shelf

oh wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Only if he either loses weight or tags with chris hero

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hiring a fat guy in his mid 30's would be a bold move for the future of world wrestling entertainment if he's anything more than a trainer. Good for Joe if he gets some easy regular work but I'd kill for one last run at the indies for him

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Samoa Joes transition from one of most exciting wrestlers on the planet who defined a generation of indie wrestling to a fat guy in a suit whining about a title shot is Good Television

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

dear robert "bobby" roode please quit and reform beer money

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

beer money has been sitting right there unused since 2011 unless those two actually hate each other there is no excuse

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tbqh kaz really wasnt some waste of a top talent in the business

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

triplexpac posted:

I really want Joe to go to NJPW and have a career resurgence like AJ.

Joe going back to ROH would be fine, but there are a lot more exciting possible matches in Japan.

I guess I'm the only one that strongly disagrees? NJPW still has a handful of matches with their existing roster I want to see and the indies could use another body for big matches with all the new talent. I guess if I wanted to see samoa joe in a bunch of meaningless tag matches??

I mean he could easily do both if he wanted

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Like A Prayer is a better song than Grado deserves

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

triplexpac posted:

I'm shocked TNA has so little regard for safety.

http://youtu.be/XpzDKmcyQWI

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

does TNA even book house shows anymore or do their guys only work three shows a month

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

If the Young Bucks had a million dollars they would tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

KungFu Grip posted:

I still remember that these are the guys that said that it is completely normal to get a concussion every time you do a back bump so I mean...

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Oh god that was them, wasn't it? Years and years back, but they said something about hitting the back of their heads every time they bumped, and Lance Storm mocked them for it.

you've been worked

• Locked thread