Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

Was he really worse than Jarrett?

The match where Sabin won the title was more John Cena than any John Cena match, except instead of 5MOD his only offense was a hammer shot behind the ref's back.

He was the babyface.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Much worse. Jarrett was boring but at least he had a fairly long reign where he went over a lot. Sabin as TNA champ was booked like a WWE Intercontinental champ. He was champ for less than a month and lost the title on his first defence, thanks to Tito Ortiz.

WWE Intercontinental Champions are at least presented as vaguely on the level of the guy who beats them. Sabin got only slightly more offense against Bully Ray than Stan Stansky did against Ryback.

I should specify since Junpei might not have seen Sabin as champ, his reign was win over Bully Ray via hammer, fart around for a month, then lose the belt back to Bully via, as flashy said, of course, Tito Ortiz.

rare Magic card l00k fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Feb 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So how long until AJ vs. Joe vs. Daniels happens on the indies?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The possibility of James Storm leaving is the most excited I've been about TNA since Bound For Glory 2012.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mob posted:

Guys and gals I don't know if I've made this clear but your old pal Mob is SUPER PISSED this TNA/DA television deal cut into the amount of BBQ shows I get to watch

The last thing I remember my old pal Mob being this passionate about was that huge lady on NXT so I can only assume BBQ Pitmasters is just as good as her.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mob posted:

oh my god she was so tall

I'm surprised Russo never had her signed so she could be the pole

I was so sad when she got cut because I was looking forward to you running tall jokes into the ground even farther than you did in the about 10 minutes after her announcement. :(

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

All I know is that they need to become flippy Ted DiBiases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'm pretty sure TNA only does about 30 shows a year now, since house shows are gone, so all they have are the One Night Only and TV tapings, and possibly Bound For Glory.

• Locked thread