Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Still pissed that got airtime instead of a BBQ Pitmasters repeat I'd already seen four times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Guys and gals I don't know if I've made this clear but your old pal Mob is SUPER PISSED this TNA/DA television deal cut into the amount of BBQ shows I get to watch

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Great White Hope posted:

The last thing I remember my old pal Mob being this passionate about was that huge lady on NXT so I can only assume BBQ Pitmasters is just as good as her.

oh my god she was so tall

I'm surprised Russo never had her signed so she could be the pole

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Grado rules, you stinkers

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I could imagine them being hundredthousandaires but there's no way they've saved up THAT much money, not with kids anyway.

• Locked thread