Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

babypolis posted:

i hate the oatmeal guy so loving much. millions of real artists slumming out there while this fucker makes millions churning out the ugliest drawings known to man

he has some kind of degenerative brain disease that's also giving him nerd humor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Anhedonic goons don't like thing that is popular at the time

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I think reddit is to blame for that guy being successful. It's the same barely-passable-art, reference-to-nerd-thing, and lol-so-random that describes their core tastes.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

did anyone say more like kicksharter haha owned

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

$20 for a card game isn't that crazy at least. Oculus Rift is still my favorite story of kickstarter backers getting hilariously taken advantage of.

what the frizz? is Oculus Rift not gonna happen?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
OP backed it

OP smelt it

OP dealt it

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
For real though where can I buy a copy of jerkcity for a reasonable price

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

holy poo poo the reading rainbow kickstarter is amazing (in a good way). I didn't even know this was a thing.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
My "passing Veronica Mars this weekend" prediction was only a few hours off, they've now raised 50,000 dollars more than the Veronica Mars movie.

Good for them.

Next up is Neil Young's weird MP3 player thing. Will Exploding Kittens even surpass the Ouya?!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol if you think i have any goddamn clue what you're talking about op

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Quite a few goons like the Oatmeal based on people crying when I said bad things about it so I would not be shocked that some poor goons backed this waste. Christmas is cancelled.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
If anyone was wondering what kind of people backed this project here's the Facebook albums of all the purplemonkeydishwasher LOL random photos they sent in for the 'stretch goals'

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

im ok with some of these

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Here is a picture of a roomfull of exploding kittens fans

https://www.facebook.com/endgamebar/photos/a.461851740626798.1073741832.437718246373481/635054933306477/?type=1&source=4

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

No. 6 posted:

Banner Saga

I have never backed a kickstarter, but this is the only correct answer in the history of the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

personally i am thankful for dumb people on the internet making dumb things money

Concerned Citizen posted:

well it'd be fraud if you just kept the money, which is a crime

(so nothing)

• Locked thread