Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I mean, look at this fucker

Like, I could see this passing in the daily funnies in the 50's alongside the likes of Sambo Mammie Done Eated a Waaamellon and The Adventures of Tony the Wop and Cullen the Paddy but this slant eyed, yellow skinned mother fucker was introduced in 1990. Only thing the dude is missing is some enormous buck teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sizone posted:

I mean, look at this fucker

Like, I could see this passing in the daily funnies in the 50's alongside the likes of Sambo Mammie Done Eated a Waaamellon and The Adventures of Tony the Wop and Cullen the Paddy but this slant eyed, yellow skinned mother fucker was introduced in 1990. Only thing the dude is missing is some enormous buck teeth.

It's actually sort of weird to see that depiction with normal talking in the word balloon instead of full on Mickey Rooney in yellowface "me so solly" type poo poo.

So I guess it could be worse?

Good punchline to that stip tho b/c lol women are things to sate men's desires either way. Militaristic cishet garbage, that comic.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Think Mort Walker's too old to really give a gently caress. Comic's got its moments though, this one, for instance, which made me start this thread.

cliched, but hella true

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Looks like a rather accurate depiction to me.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
cpl yo would never make the seals

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Rapman the Cook posted:

Jerk detected! This user is on your ignore list, click to view post anyway

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

You are the jerk.

Otner
Dec 28, 2011

by Hand Knit
Buglord

Sizone posted:

The sargeant wants to grind up that woman and turn her into meatloaf.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
if they really wanted to be accurate they'd have made him filipino

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
nah, cause most people would just think he was a mexican with a really weird name. like bonobo macadangdang or somethingn

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
2nd leutenant de la de la de la

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Congrats on being a baby bitch I guess. Not sure why you would want to announce it since you should be embarassed.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

racism toward asians should be acceptable, were eventually going to have to fight a world war against them and kill them by their millions so we might as well dehumanize them before

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

racism toward asians should be acceptable, were eventually going to have to fight a world war against them and kill them by their millions so we might as well dehumanize them before

If asians were a real minority they could get affirmative action.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Looks alright to me. They're not replacing his r's with l's, he's doesn't have buck teeth and he isn't fake quoting Confucius. What's the problem?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Demonachizer posted:

Congrats on being a baby bitch I guess. Not sure why you would want to announce it since you should be embarassed.

Oh, that's right. I forgot that ignore list usage is one of those gbs retard wedge issues. Like how there are human beings who think mutilating a child's genitals for cosmetic reasons is stupid and there are abhorrent monsters who think it's o.k. or even preferable. And like how there are human beings who tip for food service because they realize that it's a weird industry where it's an unfortunately accepted societal norm that workers in that industry are paid poo poo wages and there's a base assumption, in fact, an almost contractual understanding that their wages will be subsidized by tips and there are abhorrent monsters who don't tip. So too, there are human beings who put rapman the cook on their ignore list as he is, pretty much inarguably, the worst poster on the forums while we patiently wait for him to be permabanned and then there are scrub tier abhorrent monsters who scroll through his garbage posts while they wait for him to be permabanned rather than utilize a feature of the forums that does that scrolling for them, automatically, every time he shits onto a keyboard.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like Rapman the Cook.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sizone posted:

Oh, that's right. I forgot that ignore list usage is one of those gbs retard wedge issues. Like how there are human beings who think mutilating a child's genitals for cosmetic reasons is stupid and there are abhorrent monsters who think it's o.k. or even preferable. And like how there are human beings who tip for food service because they realize that it's a weird industry where it's an unfortunately accepted societal norm that workers in that industry are paid poo poo wages and there's a base assumption, in fact, an almost contractual understanding that their wages will be subsidized by tips and there are abhorrent monsters who don't tip. So too, there are human beings who put rapman the cook on their ignore list as he is, pretty much inarguably, the worst poster on the forums while we patiently wait for him to be permabanned and then there are scrub tier abhorrent monsters who scroll through his garbage posts while they wait for him to be permabanned rather than utilize a feature of the forums that does that scrolling for them, automatically, every time he shits onto a keyboard.

It's hard to take you seriously because you use ignore list lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
How else are Asians supposed to look in poorly drawn funnies? He isn't doing anything stereotypically asian

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
http://www.secretasianman.com/home.htm

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Sizone posted:

lol thread redeemed

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
rap man is all right

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Even though I verbally lambaste and harass people on these forums and get into retarded arguments for the sake of being a dick, I don't actually dislike anyone, I find the thought that someone one these forums is generally getting incredibly enraged and hateful of others incredibly upsetting.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
try hanging out in pet island or d&d. you will come to understand that it's not all in fun and that some people genuinely believe that up is down and that wrong is right and will go to great lengths to construct terrible arguments to support their fallacious views.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

JebanyPedal posted:

I like Rapman the Cook.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

oh no, not fallacious views (imho)!!!!!!!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

Even though I verbally lambaste and harass people on these forums and get into retarded arguments for the sake of being a dick, I don't actually dislike anyone, I find the thought that someone one these forums is generally getting incredibly enraged and hateful of others incredibly upsetting.

this is unsettling

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

If we can focus on salacious views instead this would be a better posting safe place space.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sizone posted:

*stufs u in a locker*

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

yeah, mock the guy who's worried because there are people who genuinely believe that the invisible hand of the free market will improve humanity, that the just world hypothesis is true, who unironically like ayn rand and who don't see any connection between keeping their cats cooped up in a 100 sq ft apartment for the entirety of their lives and the apparent mental disorders their cats seem to be suffering.

JebanyPedal posted:

If we can focus on salacious views instead this would be a better posting safe place space.

lovedump failed, we live in a world of zero anime tolerance, get over it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Sizone posted:

yeah, mock the guy who's worried because there are people who genuinely believe that the invisible hand of the free market will improve humanity, that the just world hypothesis is true, who unironically like ayn rand and who don't see any connection between keeping their cats cooped up in a 100 sq ft apartment for the entirety of their lives and the apparent mental disorders their cats seem to be suffering.

i dont believe you believe this

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im gay

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

satanic splash-back posted:

i get off on chopping up baby dicks, not paying some of the hardest working, most necessary people in the world and think rapeman the kook is a good poster. also i am 12y/o

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I think it is unfair to call him Rapeman he has never raped any one.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

sorry buddy everybody on these forums paints their posting opponents as extreme, radical caricatures so it's pretty hard to take any of you seriously

i've seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of orion, i've seen a dozen extremely depressed and mentally ill D&D posters call each other racists and fascists over and over again

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah, wait until he becomes a mod. then the truth will come out.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

are you suggesting retail is important work? you and your job are worthless and replaceable hth

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

satanic splash-back posted:

are you suggesting retail is important work? you and your job are worthless and replaceable hth

who the gently caress has ever tipped some one in retail? who the gently caress ever said I work in retail? stop posting while dumb.

sorry buddy everybody on these forums paints their posting opponents as extreme, radical caricatures so it's pretty hard to take any of you seriously

the difference is that my straw man caricatures are entirely accurate. much like the topic of this thread, corporal yo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sizone's username makes me want a calzone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
it should, calzones are good. not as good as piroshkis though

• Locked thread