Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

she signed a 100 million dollar contract with some record company (remember those?)

a few years later she was almost broke which is why she made the reality show

crack is whack

how the gently caress you spend $100m on crack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Zeroisanumber posted:

She actually used to roll coke into joints of weed, which is a massive waste of cocaine tbqh.

well that's why they went broke; they dumb as hell

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

VERY CAREFULLY

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Thought she was already daed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

whitney and bobby once came to my dad's neurology practice to see one of the other doctors that worked there. they came in a limo flanked by multiple bodyguards and they were coked out of their mind. after they met with the doctor (a guy who became an increasingly Orthodox Jew as time went on), they said "you da best, Dr. J" (his last name does actually start with J)

that is my dad's whitney and bobby story. hope you enjoyed

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Did either of them have a functioning nerve left in their upper body to be affected by the coco

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

AdolfHitler posted:

niggy diggy doo doo

:captainpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

like michael jackson she probably had LOTS OF "FRIENDS" - WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY!!! when the money was pouring in.

• Locked thread