Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
every elvis impersonator should end their career as toilet elvis; the private elvis that died on a toilet. when an elvis impersonator dies, they should dress their corpse like late era elvis, place it upon a wheeled toilet and pull it onto a nightclub stage with a rope while viva las vegas plays loudly. people should clap, then when they are done they can pull toilet elvis offstage directly into a large furnace. the greasy smoke of their fat and hair will float up to heaven, where elvis waits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
ha ha yeah, i guess thats their PEROGATIVE

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I guess.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I mean, I'm saying it should be a law.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
are there still lots of elvis impersonators I feel like we're getting pretty far away from a generation in which he was relevant

Even Vegas has almost nothing to do with Elvis at this point

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

dad gay. so what posted:

ha ha yeah, i guess thats their PEROGATIVE

:hfive:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FYI if you are gen y and didn't get the reference, elvis was a man who died on a toilet.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Graceland was tacky

E: you couldn't look at the death toilet because it was upstairs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
also bobby brown sang a song called "my perogative", for reference

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

:ducksiren: IM DYING ON THE TOILET :ducksiren:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
to connect the dots, elvis and bobby brown were both singers, hence the reference

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Being Elvis isn't a choice, you don't just wake up one day and claim "I'm Elvis". I was born this way, and it took a lot of strength and courage to come out of the bathroom and embrace the Elvis lifestyle.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a little backstory, bobby browns daughter is dead, like elvis

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
elvis was also from tupelo, mississippi which is on the mississipi river which feeds into the gulf of mexico, which is near georgia, where bobby browns daughter was brutally murdered

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

it's not really funny nowadays, but way back when if you mentioned that a man died on a toilet to your friends they would laugh so hard and for so long that you would miss like half of st. elmos fire and need to rewind the tape.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

back then we watched things on tape.

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

Wasn't there a photoshop friday with an Elvis bumper sticker that was something like "Gotta go to toilet. YEAH! UNGH! I'm dead."

I couldn't find it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I have the flu, so I can't remember, but you're probably right, friend.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
elvis was known to eat a peanut butter & banana sandwich, it was one of his favorite foods. it was made from bread, peanut butter, and bananas. this was what lead to his obscene death in the bathtub of his one bedroom apartment.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
elvis met bobby brown and whitney houston in 1975 at a liquor store in memphis, he bought them a bottle gin, and they partied til the crack of dawn, at sunrise he killed whitney houston and drank her blood

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

if you pray to elvis, nothing happens. no one knows why, but some people believe it may be due to the fact that he faked his toilet death and is still alive.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

elvis met bobby brown and whitney houston in 1975 at a liquor store in memphis, he bought them a bottle gin, and they partied til the crack of dawn, at sunrise he killed whitney houston and drank her blood

I can believe it. Did you know Buddy Holly did it with Chuck Berry's wife backstage during a concert and Berry was yelling at him to finish because he was going to miss his cue? When people say that the present is perverted, maybe they should picture Buddy Holly making time inside Chuck Berry's wife while Chuck stands behind them tapping a watch.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

BeefThief posted:

:ducksiren: IM DYING ON THE TOILET :ducksiren:

so is garrison keillor, judging by his radio program

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

death by floaters

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

chuck got cucked

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
just imagine.. a poo poo that's so great you die

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

Thanks! My day was seriously lacking without that.

I wanna stick those in those gaudy 50s themed diners we have everywhere around here.

Next to the blank velvet paintings of Elvis and Marylin Monroe and James Dean high fiving with Jesus or whatever it is they are doing.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I remember changing the radio station on a field trip (that I barely remember) to Elvis. It was a Broadway trip. Anyway the black kid rooming with me freaked out because apparently Elvis was racist or something. I literally had changed it to Elvis for like two seconds.
It was instantaneous Elvis hate.
Black kid got triggered by Elvis.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
You got some good ideas Frankie

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

I have the flu and I'm trying to make the world a better place.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

I have the flu and I'm trying to make the world a better place.

You're doing gods work I too also feel that there should be a dead toilet Elvis impersonator law

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

There's that guy who gets his soul sucked out through his butthole by an Egyptian mummy that Elvis kills.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
every time i go to my gastroenterologist he asks how's your poop and i say well it ain't gret but it's not elvis-bad, he puts that down in my chart, he pretty much rules

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im farting alot today, i had beef stroganoff for lunch f.y.i.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

dad gay. so what posted:

im farting alot today, i had beef stroganoff for lunch f.y.i.

I had Dayquil I'm pooping out nutty diarrhea.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

this thread reminded me of the time my uncle burst in on me while I was making love to a lady in the missionary position, and started screaming the lyrics to love me tender directly into my butthole. wow, thanks gbs. dunno how I'm going to explain all the coital weeping that is sure to follow this breakthrough to my wife.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The butthole is an aural cavern that when buffeted by sonar waves of sound reduces the sex desire.
He did it for a good reason.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

if you take tours of elvis's house, they don't let you see the dump that killed him

he's also buried in the backyard by the pool. maybe the poop is buried with him.........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

opened my mouth at the moment of climax &, instead of my normal Home Improvementesque "AUGH???" gently caress sound, the clear and strong voice of my uncle howling "AND I ALWAYS WIIIIIIIIIIIIILL" came echoing out.

• Locked thread