Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

seems kind of ridiculous to frown upon a thousand year islamic caliphate, which will bring peace and stability to the middle east, as well as usher in a golden age for islam

sometimes it feels like that those of us in the decadent west are really out of touch with what's going on in the world...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
They're going to take over Europe at least. I don't have a problem with that as the euros are pretty much asking for it. The hilarious tragedy though is that the ones asking for it are also feminists.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Peace? Are you retarded? There will be peace when they have butchered everyone and anyone who doesn't follow their teachings. Make no mistake about it. They have no qualms in nuking anyone who is an infidel according to their definition.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

I'm the gay being thrown off a roof..:cripes:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sounds ok to me. I have some sick atheist arguments that they've probably never heard before so maybe I could change their minds on this whole theocracy thing and usher in a golden age of enlightenment

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
at least as they mutilate all women and kill all the gays, im fine with it

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Sidecrab posted:

I'm the gay being thrown off a roof..:cripes:

pretty sure i asked for SERIOUS issues that people would have, not your "woman's troubles"...

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
ISIL are like those dumb Libertarians that try to start a country on an island somewhere, except they got to the actually trying but still failing stage because their country was lovely enough for them to get off the ground. They're pretty good at killing people, but eventually you have enough true believers to start a country and you're going to have to provide for them in a more meaningful way than slapping your logo on UN aid shipments.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i wouldnt mind having sex with all those virgins, if they are offering, and i think they are

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

They've already won our hearts, Op.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i will kick these guys asses tooth and nail op

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

call mw ehen they get here, i'll be rakning up on COD

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
someone post execution videos for OP plz? not the popular ones, the ones with the nameless civilians lined up and shot. preferably the one where they are tortured or raped first for some perspective

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Eh. As long as it's not my head they're cutting off, I don't see how it's a problem.

Unless they do something hosed up like taking down the Playstation network or something.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

now that's edgy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They had an app on my phone about wallets.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

erm, yes, OP, i would

islam already had one golden age it is EXTREMELY unfair if they get two

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
no one ever wins, no one finally loses. except the dead.
under the sun they rot together, with absolute biological equality

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

what kinda tech bonusses are we lookin at here op?

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

dad gay. so what posted:

i wouldnt mind having sex with all those virgins, if they are offering, and i think they are
ew, virgins are the worst, nobody should have sex with one

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

seems kind of ridiculous to frown upon a thousand year islamic caliphate, which will bring peace and stability to the middle east, as well as usher in a golden age for islam

sometimes it feels like that those of us in the decadent west are really out of touch with what's going on in the world...

My uncle works at nintendo so i see next seasons news early and this doesnt happen fyi

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah I'm sure their current governing policy will lead to peace and stability

lol the mid east is gonna be like china during the warlords period for years to come

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i'd seriously love it imo

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I would love to pilot a plane into an ISIS building

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
OP would gas still be cheap?

b'cuz if not 'merica gonna git 2 bommin!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
If bad guys ever manage to win against insurmountable odds, they always look for opportunities to keep spreading out for more conquest.

Look at Hitler, Attila the Hun, the villains of the command & conquer series...

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

ISIS

a golden age for islam

:lol: :lol: :lol:

really out of touch with what's going on in the world...

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

lol if you actually listen to the decadent west and ignore the positives that worldwide sharia would bring

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
I'm p sure they said that wouldn't stop and that the caliphate is only the first step. That would conflict with me being alive so I'm going to have to say I'd have a problem with it op

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Hungry Joe posted:

I'm p sure they said that wouldn't stop and that the caliphate is only the first step. That would conflict with me being alive so I'm going to have to say I'd have a problem with it op

Yep. I knew it! ISIS is like NOD.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It would be fun for there to be a new Evil Empire, except it doesn't have nuclear weapons so we can have a nice big ground war like evryone secretly really wants.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
cant wait to meet some nice isis boys *smooths hijab*

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

unless assad completely collapses for some reason isis is at its territorial limit. they arent expanding

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
so far ISIS's opponents have been unarmed women and children so I'm not too hot on their chances of winning against an army or something.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

whoflungpoop posted:

cant wait to meet some nice isis boys *smooths hijab*

even if you dont like them or they are acting creepy, you're gonna have to take it and be thankful allah has not granted to have your throat cut, whore.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

CharlestonJew posted:

so far ISIS's opponents have been unarmed women and children so I'm not too hot on their chances of winning against an army or something.

all opponents will wither and die when faced with righteous jihad

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Cities just blown to bits by bombing runs, then the tanks roll in, the President of ISIS has to sing a surrender thing in a little US Army tent, then America gives them a new constituion what says they aren't allowed to stone women. People can make sad documentaries about all the civilians killed, so sad, war is hell, etc. Feel-good endign for everybody

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

just like OPs dick.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Y'know how people say their's a billion plus muslims in the world? What they leave out, is thatlike, a third of those are in India, and everybody else in India doesn't need that much excuse to go into the muslim parts of india and just gently caress their day up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

unless assad completely collapses for some reason isis is at its territorial limit. they arent expanding

I don't see the US doing all this poo poo and leaving him in power imo

• Locked thread