Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

Training your dog to defend your home is absurd and inhumane, because if they do actually get in a fight they might be seriously injured or, wow hey, shot. The only way my dog protects my property is that she barks to alert me to the presence of foreigners. Some dogs are naturally too aggressive when their property is intruded on; this is completely under the control of the owner.

Obviously with a population of 300 million there's going to be lots of cases where the cop just wanted to kill a dog, but I bet in the vast majority of the time they had legitimate concerns for their safety. Dogs aren't fun to fight. I've been attacked by a few (probably mistaken identity - human identity is very fluid with dogs), and I don't know how well I'd come out of it if their dipshit owners weren't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
the wizard didn't have a dog, dorothy did.

stop lying

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

Anyway the Dog Police album also has a pretty cool trans pride song:

http://redmp3.ru/8398998/dog-police-i-m-butch.html

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

poo poo...I just noticed Jeremy Piven.

Pre hairplug beluga head Jeremy piven

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT
Wait, is that Peter Dinklage in the video?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

The Monkey Man posted:

Wait, is that Peter Dinklage in the video?

I thought the same thing, but then I realized that couldn't possibly be right and I'm a midget racist who can't tell midgets apart.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pitdragon posted:

I thought the same thing, but then I realized that couldn't possibly be right and I'm a midget racist who can't tell midgets apart.

Its better than a midget racist who is bigoted towards regular sized people

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

a dog that barks and shoots you right in the dick

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

That's only 50 not 100 and they got really lazy with numbers 12 through 49.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
heh dogge

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Snaguaro posted:

There was a TV series proposed, as well. This pilot was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bfFNojAvI

Taken from us too soon.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Snaguaro posted:

There was a TV series proposed, as well. This pilot was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bfFNojAvI

That's it. there is no hope for humanity left. time to climb in the tub with a toaster.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Gaunab posted:

I can just imagine the insane amounts of cocaine that would allow this to get that far in production

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I remember some guy was running from the cops and he ended up swimming away from them into a swamp or something (wtf) and the cops sicced police dogs on him in the water and they were acting like the guy was such a hitler because he was trying to drown one of the dogs while it was attacking him. what other possible reaction would you have if a dog was trying to eat you in deep water

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

SHARTING BEAR posted:

Dino Cops are way more rad

quote:

Though Whoopi Goldberg had made a verbal agreement to star in the film in October 1992,[1] she attempted to back out. Abramson filed a US$20 million lawsuit against Goldberg, which they settled very quickly. Goldberg agreed to star in the film for $7 million,[3] $2 million more than the originally agreed-upon amount.[7]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleft Loaf
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

• Locked thread