Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

This is in fact the 30th anniversary of the best music video ever made.

They actually made an entire album, which you can get from a few places. This one lets you listen to it (and do other bad things with it):

http://redmp3.ru/12835820/dog-police-in-the-studio.html (edit: wait this is the song you need, it's great)

I'm really liking it so far, it seems really varied and fun, like a less angry Devo.

The Wizard of Oz fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Feb 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

What the poo poo where is my post

Oh there it is. Phew! I thought people might not be graced by my world-changing words!

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

Training your dog to defend your home is absurd and inhumane, because if they do actually get in a fight they might be seriously injured or, wow hey, shot. The only way my dog protects my property is that she barks to alert me to the presence of foreigners. Some dogs are naturally too aggressive when their property is intruded on; this is completely under the control of the owner.

Obviously with a population of 300 million there's going to be lots of cases where the cop just wanted to kill a dog, but I bet in the vast majority of the time they had legitimate concerns for their safety. Dogs aren't fun to fight. I've been attacked by a few (probably mistaken identity - human identity is very fluid with dogs), and I don't know how well I'd come out of it if their dipshit owners weren't there.

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

Anyway the Dog Police album also has a pretty cool trans pride song:

http://redmp3.ru/8398998/dog-police-i-m-butch.html

• Locked thread