Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I mean, what would we do without them? You don't need a bedroom to have a bed. You don't need a living room to live. But where would you do your business without a bathroom?

Look at this:

My bathroom doesn't look anything like that. But what do you think about bathrooms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Nymph, in thy orisons be all my sins remembered

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

op why does your bathroom have so many plants in it

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

why does your bathroom have a huge window in it? everyone can see you poop op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy gently caress

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Omi-Polari posted:

I mean, what would we do without them? You don't need a bedroom to have a bed. You don't need a living room to live. But where would you do your business without a bathroom?

Lol at people who call their toilets bathrooms. Also, people who willingly put toilets into their bathrooms are weird.

Aero737
Apr 30, 2006
In glorious Nippon they use squat toilet, the superior form of toilet.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
well, op, i love to poo poo in the toilet

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Bathroom rules

1. Dont use the urinal right next to another guy if other options are available
2. Dont talk. No talking.
3. Dont eyeball the goods.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Wertjoe posted:

Thank you, gently caress. Why doesn't anyone know this god drat rule.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

if you've ever pooped in a public toilet that's pretty yuck imo. not once have i done this, not a single drat time

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Omi-Polari posted:

an outhouse, op

Dec 30, 2008

this is a bad bathroom

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Guest posted:

this is a bad bathroom

the toilet is too close to the sink like sometimes late at night or when drunk i might forget which is which

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

krampster2 posted:

if you've ever pooped in a public toilet that's pretty yuck imo. not once have i done this, not a single drat time
i have but only in those little emergencies

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

krampster2 posted:

I've had to do this only once and it was a mega emergency. It was around christmas time and I had just finished eating too much food at a restaurant. I went into the bathroom, which was empty and also an echo chamber, and let loose some monster gas that just resonated off the walls. When I was walking out I realized there was an entire family of 10+ people sitting at the huge table right in front of the bathroom and they all stared at me as I walked by. I had ruined their nice christmas dinner with my butt

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Wertjoe posted:

I've had to do this only once and it was a mega emergency. It was around christmas time and I had just finished eating too much food at a restaurant. I went into the bathroom, which was empty and also an echo chamber, and let loose some monster gas that just resonated off the walls. When I was walking out I realized there was an entire family of 10+ people sitting at the huge table right in front of the bathroom and they all stared at me as I walked by. I had ruined their nice christmas dinner with my butt

lmao

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wertjoe posted:

Bathroom rules

1. Dont use the urinal right next to another guy if other options are available
3. Dont eyeball the goods.

4. pick only one urinal to piss in at a time

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Omi-Polari posted:

uhhhh i dig a hole like any god fearing man would, op. bathrooms are for the weak-willed and strip you of your character

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I am very excited about bathrooms, OP. This is the thread for me.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i think toilets arwe good, op

they carry away my stinky poo and piss

any other goons with me on this???

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gonna go take a poo poo right now. i'm pretty thrilled that in the winter time i don't even have to dig a hole, i can just poo poo in the snow and it'll revitalize my lawn in the spring

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I love looking at beautiful, serene huge bathrooms in design magazines. I'm going on a vacation in a couple weeks and I chose the vacation rental based purely on it having a kickass bathroom with marble floors and a huge soaking tub.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i want an elegant bathroom worthy of crime scene photos

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
lol if you don't have a rusty rear end bucket as your only terlet

GhostPoop
Jan 28, 2015
I absolutely love bathrooms. I remember this episode of Full House where Stephanie moves into the bathroom and I was jealous of how she rigged it. The bathtub was a waterbed and the toilet was a loveseat. Classy as gently caress.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Posting from my bathroom. Currently taking a poo poo.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i want to die in the bathtub

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i want to die in the bathtub

You can realize your dreams!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
first thing i do when i enter someones house is run to their bathroom and look around. if its good i say "wow... u must love to poo poo in this toilet every day!" and if its bad i shake my head sadly and say "man oh man... sorry u have to poo poo in this toilet OTD (on the daily)"

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
who was the goon who just stick is dick through a hole in the floor to piss in his crawlspace? a shameful bathroom

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
way to rip off starwar bateman

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Heath posted:

an outhouse, op

Slit trench FTW.

MyronGognitti
Jun 15, 2008

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtzUpUBdr14

yeah bathrooms are pretty cool

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

first thing i do when i enter someones house is run to their bathroom and look around. if its good i say "wow... u must love to poo poo in this toilet every day!" and if its bad i shake my head sadly and say "man oh man... sorry u have to poo poo in this toilet OTD (on the daily)"

I excuse myself politely to use the bathroom and then I look for prescription drugs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mind if i take a poo poo in here?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

mind if i take a poo poo in here?

no help yourself mi casa su casa lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bathrooms are cool bc they're a little sanctuary people don't usually bother you in

like when i was a kid and my dad was mad he'd storm into my room to yell at me but I'd be in the bathroom and he'd be all fine come find me when you're done

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

no help yourself mi casa su casa lol

ok, thanks, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when someone comes to my place i ask them if they have to use the bathroom to poo poo or piss and if they do i knock on the door and ask them what they think of the toilet and if theyre having a good time and if its number one or number two

• Locked thread