Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
In this day and age its fine to shame smokers and make them stand outside to engage in their vices but for some reason fatties still get away with being fat in public. Why do we have to be politically correct towards a bunch of people who are literally engaging in the deadly sin of gluttony all the time.

They say poo poo like "but my conditions! I have a polycystic ovary, I have a low thyroid, my folks were both fat, its genetic etc..." and it just pisses me off, because none of those reasons are forcing your mouth open and stuffing donuts down your gullet at all hours. As a former fattie, I can assure you that it is possible to lose weight, how? EAT LESS, MOVE MORE.

Fats used to be able to hide behind the excuse that its just themselves they are hurting, what about the nurses and orderlies that have to deadlift your massive gunt onto and off of the operating table when you go in for your next bypass, those people end up getting hurt and become unable to continue working because of pig people that wont stop eating.

Fats on tindr and tumblr believe that they are worthy of basically the exact opposite of what they themselves have become, demanding tall fit men to spelunk their junk. Talk about beggars being choosers, getting tricked into going on a date with a fat is a constant threat when you use a dating app like tindr, its gross and no-one wants to see what lies beneath that trashbag of congealed mayo you call a FUPA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

a fat people ate my sandwich

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lardo: excuse me i need to get by
*you put what youre holding on the floor press yourself all the way against the wall*
tons-of-fun: EXCUSE ME i NEED to get by

loving smokers

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Im not entirely sure OP knows what his own thread is about

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Fetus Tree posted:

Im not entirely sure OP knows what his own thread is about

Restricting fat chat to hellthread is a garbage-tier bitchmade rule, I'm breaking it because I drop truth bombs like others threadshit.

* mic drop *

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Make this thread about something else now.

Make it about curtains and drapes

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I call this one Sweet Seduction

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

i'm poor as poo poo so i use blankets as curtains in my bedroom

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Rapman the Cook posted:

Make this thread about something else now.

Make it about curtains and drapes

Thats what fats make their clothes out of because no one stocks XXXX^infinity L

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
The Peek-a-boo

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Little Miss Wimsy

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
my miniblinds are yellow and gross from cigarette smoke

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

my miniblinds are yellow and gross from cigarette smoke
you sound like a fat

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

lol

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Seein some good curtains in this thread, good stuff.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
op how tiny is your penis to make you so butthurt and were you touching it while you made your post

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

op how tiny is your penis to make you so butthurt and were you touching it while you made your post

My penis is only a paltry 6 inches, totally insufficient to penetrate past the voluptuous gunt that most "REAL WOMYN" have guarding their privates.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
do you ever lean over to your coworkers and start saying poo poo like this apropos of nothing

when you spy a fat in public do you immediately set up writer's workshop in your brain to construct epic stdh

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Smoke my cock op

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

it's not nice to mock fat people. it's not their own fault that they are fat

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Lunixnerd posted:

As a former fattie

this is literally like saying "as a former alcoholic" or "as a former homosexual"

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i live in a food dessert so it's impossible for me to eat less than 4500 calories a day

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Panniculus Rift posted:

it's not nice to mock fat people. it's not their own fault that they are fat

no, because it is possible for them to change their physical size via months, if not years of systemic self-denial and relentless exercise - therefore it is their obligation to spend their lives in that state and if they choose not to they are weak and deserve to be constantly derided

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

matrix ripoff posted:

no, because it is possible for them to change their physical size via months, if not years of systemic self-denial and relentless exercise - therefore it is their obligation to spend their lives in that state and if they choose not to they are weak and deserve to be constantly derided

found the fat

do you keep secret bags of sweets and scoff entire tins of biscuits in secret in the toilet so that you can continue claiming to eat less than 800 calories a day but you are still not losing weight?

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
if you get fat again - and you will - you have to kill yourself. deal?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

matrix ripoff posted:

this is literally like saying "as a former alcoholic" or "as a former homosexual"

being born with an insatiable hunger for cock is not the same as choosing to habitually drink too much (or eat too much for that matter)

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

matrix ripoff posted:

if you get fat again - and you will - you have to kill yourself. deal?

deal, but if I keep it off for more than 5 years, you have to kill yourself, deal?
btw, I became unfat in 2004, hope you have a strong rope to hang yourself with chubcakes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

need some more thinspiration ITHT (in this here thread)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

need some more thinspiration ITHT (in this here thread)

And if you're too lazy for fitness just take up smoking and drink coffee and stop eating regularly

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

matrix ripoff posted:

it is also possible for them to change their weight through calorie restriction and moderate exercise. it's hell to live a life of systemic self-denial where you can't even allow yourself a double breakfast sundae every morning, but a lot of people still manage to do it somehow.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

if you want to lose weight ephedrine and sleeping pills and fasting are your friend

EnderWiggin
Jan 10, 2015

matrix ripoff posted:

do you ever lean over to your coworkers and start saying poo poo like this apropos of nothing

when you spy a fat in public do you immediately set up writer's workshop in your brain to construct epic stdh

I'm not sure apropos means what you think it means.

And yeah, gently caress the fats. And gently caress fats who act like victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARVUy43lOQ

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

numberoneposter posted:

if you want to lose weight ephedrine and sleeping pills and fasting are your friend

if you go that route, you might as well start smoking meth, its a great way to lose that hard to shift tooth weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*sees some one smoking a cigarette a block away, starts coughing to make a point*

• Locked thread