Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How fat are you?
Skinny as a stick (<18.5)
Normal. Probably getting laid (18.5–24.9)
Over weight or swole (25–29.9)
loving waste of space kill yourself (30 or greater)
View Results

• Locked thread
Chatterbox
Jul 17, 2014

When the going gets weird, the weird go professional.
30.2 Husky and loving it, and not to say I'm fat by much. Just a bit of insulation for the cold winter months.
Also 6'2" and 230 lbs, I used to be 280, but through dieting, (not rather strictly either) and light exercise mixed in with rigorous gym sessions in intervals, got me to lose around 45-50 lbs, I find it kind of hard to make myself lose any more weight probably because my body is naturally thick due to my heritage and ancestry. Due to muscle mass increasing, my weight seemed to fluctuate around 235-245. I think everyone has a unique build though, and some people are just born thicker than others. If I trained in the gym more often I could be swole right now, however my back really hampers my progress due to injuries I had sustained previously. So there are plenty of light exercises I can do that aren't strenuous on my back, but certain things just increase the amount of pain. Like bench presses, leg lifts, sit ups, and sometimes when I tried to do cardio on the treadmill I would pull something in my lower back and it would put me out for the rest of the week. I suppose I could make more of an effort to be more active, but winter is depressing to me for a number of reasons. So happy it's about to be spring again.

Chatterbox fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Feb 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

26.8 kinda fat. I think thr best description I've heard is "looks like im always wearing a bulletproof vest"

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
24, I'm usually closer to 22ish but I've had a fat year.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Waiting for someone to have a BMI under 18 for an anime or aatrek joke or somethibng

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

Cender posted:

Unfortunately that is also my current body temperature.

5'6 135 crew checking in.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

brizna posted:

Plain glazed or chocolate glazed or nothing

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

19.1. I think the last time I took this (a few years ago) I was underweight so it's an improvement.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

although i dont know what that means really

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

former skinny as a rail, now skinny-fat here

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
There's a clear indication that in this era of GBS there has a been a lot of weight loss. Congratulations!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I have a very dense body with large bones.... and a lot of muscle..... and a protective layer of fat

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

pre-morning poo poo session: 24.5
post-morning poo poo session: 24.4

them feces amirite

I'm 5'11 175lbs atm

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Chatterbox posted:

30.2 Husky and loving it, and not to say I'm fat by much. Just a bit of insulation for the cold winter months.
Also 6'2" and 230 lbs, I used to be 280, but through dieting, (not rather strictly either) and light exercise mixed in with rigorous gym sessions in intervals, got me to lose around 45-50 lbs, I find it kind of hard to make myself lose any more weight probably because my body is naturally thick due to my heritage and ancestry. Due to muscle mass increasing, my weight seemed to fluctuate around 235-245. I think everyone has a unique build though, and some people are just born thicker than others. If I trained in the gym more often I could be swole right now, however my back really hampers my progress due to injuries I had sustained previously. So there are plenty of light exercises I can do that aren't strenuous on my back, but certain things just increase the amount of pain. Like bench presses, leg lifts, sit ups, and sometimes when I tried to do cardio on the treadmill I would pull something in my lower back and it would put me out for the rest of the week. I suppose I could make more of an effort to be more active, but winter is depressing to me for a number of reasons. So happy it's about to be spring again.

:goonsay:

you're fat. eat less.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo

a starwar betamax posted:

I have a very dense body with large bones.... and a lot of muscle..... and a protective layer of fat

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.

Gimp Fack posted:

pre-morning poo poo session: 24.5
post-morning poo poo session: 24.4

them feces amirite

I'm 5'11 175lbs atm
As an 18.5 I must admit I poo poo a lot. My bowels are as fast as an autobahn. I'd bet all the other skinny goons are like this as well.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009

Beep Street posted:

As an 18.5 I must admit I poo poo a lot. My bowels are as fast as an autobahn. I'd bet all the other skinny goons are like this as well.

18.9 and I poop like, maybe 3 times a week

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
How are you not making GBS threads daily

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thats not good, son

texasmed
May 27, 2004
eat some fiber cereal for breakfast, get uyour shittin' game tight

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i poo poo once every day. My body knows whats up

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
I've always been like this. I eat lots of fruit so surely fiber intake can't be the problem? Is it even something to worry about? :ohdear:

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
I'd visit your doctor, sounds like rear end cancer.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
its hosed up to not poop every day go see a dr

i spray my terlet with raunchy beer shits 1-4 times a day

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
19.4 :magical:

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

quote:

In 2013 the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) found that 27.6% of American citizens were obese. The organization estimates that 3/4 of the American population will likely be overweight or obese by 2020

and GBS is looking like we're at 47.41% overweight, so we're ahead of the curve...right?

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
im a little bummed there arent more underweight goons tbh

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

fanged wang posted:

im a little bummed there arent more underweight goons tbh

They have been eaten by the larger goons.

The CIrcle of Life!

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

dog buttz posted:

It says 31.9, but there's no way I'm obese. I'm slightly overweight at most. Maybe it's cause I'm pretty muscular? Weird.

Chatterbox posted:

lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
23.1, finally not borderline underweight anymore thanks to gym training.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
nerds come in all shapes and sizes. I happen to be one of those stick figure nerds. Gotta admit it pretty much owns. I can do like a hundred pull ups no sweat. You don't have to be strong to lift your body if you weigh a buck twenty sopping wet and with doc martins on. Also I can at whatever the gently caress I want which is pretty much everything at all times. Suck it fatties, if you try to eat a block of cheddar like I do all day erryday you'd be 500 pounds in a loving week. LMAO.

Shits gonna get ugly if I make it to middle age and my metabolism slows down, cuz I don't understand the meaning of the word restraint.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chatterbox posted:

Also 6'2" and 230 lbs, I used to be 280, but through dieting, (not rather strictly either) and light exercise mixed in with rigorous gym sessions in intervals, got me to lose around 45-50 lbs, I find it kind of hard to make myself lose any more weight probably because my body is naturally thick due to my heritage and ancestry.
ah thats nothing a poo poo transplant won't fix. when's a good time for me to come over and poo poo in your mouth?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

Shits gonna get ugly if I make it to middle age and my metabolism slows down, cuz I don't understand the meaning of the word restraint.

It will.

I'll laugh at your steadily swelling rear end.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

31.8 thx a lot beer.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

VendaGoat posted:

It will.

I'll laugh at your steadily swelling rear end.

Shrug. Your rear end, as a goon rear end, is presumably already as large as mine would ever get. And I still got a good 20 years of skinny till I baloon to that size. I'll take what I can get.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nathilus posted:

Shrug. Your rear end, as a goon rear end, is presumably already as large as mine would ever get. And I still got a good 20 years of skinny till I baloon to that size. I'll take what I can get.

These are factual statements.

Now to bide my time. :cheeky:

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I am also a not fat which is very good imo and i enjoy bragging to gbs about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

odincode posted:

and GBS is looking like we're at 47.41% overweight, so we're ahead of the curve...right?
technically the curve is directly ahead of us

• Locked thread