Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
Anybody besides me getting the Vita version?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,

Dr. Wang posted:

Is the Vita version mostly just a roster update? I ordered the 10th Anniversary Edition for PS4, but I was thinking about getting the Vita version as well.

There is a list of all the changes somewhere. There are a few things besides roster update, but it's not as big of an update as the ps4 version

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,

Static Rook posted:

One annoyance: When I do a throwover to first, it looks like I pick the guy off even when I don't. I know it's rare to actually get a pick off in real life, but almost every time it looks like the ball gets there before the runner finishes his "get back to base" animation. Still wrapping my head around hitting and fielding, but pitching is fun.

First baseman has to tag the runner on a pickoff, not just receive the ball at the base.

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,

ManicJason posted:

Has anyone actually succeeded in AAA RTTS? It sure seems like they just want you to buy the stupid upgrades or struggle forever.

I just turned the difficulty down and stacked my power hitting points

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,

Dubious posted:

whats with all these assholes online just doing nothing but bunting and stealing in DD?

Yost finally picked up his copy of the game on sale

• Locked thread