Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

For those of you that don't plan on getting the 10th anniversary edition, Newegg has the PS4 version on sale for $53 with promo code EMCANKP77

Honestly I probably would have skipped this year, but I finally bought a PS4 and kinda want prettier baseball.

Infidel Castro fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Feb 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

screaden posted:

How does the ps4 region locking work? I want this game, but I'm in Australia and I'm pretty sure an AU version doesn't exist. If I was to buy it from the US or EU, would I still be able to buy stubs and stuff like that?

Isn't Australia part of the EU region?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Dandy Kaiser posted:

poo poo, if I can't port from 14 to 16, I'll either find a friend with 15 or rent it or something and just make a 15 save file before buying 16.

You can just buy a used copy from Gamestop, port your saves, and return it.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

Dubious posted:

whats with all these assholes online just doing nothing but bunting and stealing in DD?

Ron Gardenhire really has too much free time these days.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again

So yeah, thought I'd share my latest bewildering bug I came across.

Playing RttS, I come up with nobody out and a runner on first tied at 5 in extra innings. I crush the ball into the left center gap, and since the guy on first has some wheels he tries to score. I keep hauling rear end in case he gets thrown out. When the cutoff guy throws home, I've already rounded second. The throw is off target, and we win on my walk off double. Except we win by...2?

Somehow the game thinks I scored a run after even though a) the winning run already scored and b) I hadn't even reached third, much less home.

• Locked thread