Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
he's been extradited to China for the sodomy he performed on schmorky while he was there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

That. Mothhhher. Ffffffuckkkker.

He's posting all day on Twitter, and here I am sitting by the porch, with heart concerned and mind in turmoil, just waiting for him to post on GBS

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Its been 9 hours since he posted on twitter, do you think he died?

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

AKA Pseudonym posted:

There was some Goon gathering at his house and at some point he gathered everybody around to sell them on some mangosteen juice that may or may not have been an MLM thing. It was a really long time ago though.

did it happen in this country?

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

thathonkey posted:

I had a dream that he private messaged me to try and get me to stop posting. Yes this is how pathetic my life is.

i got private massaged by lowtax, he has soft hands

Oxwalt
Aug 10, 2013

by Ralp

The Royal Scrub posted:

Nope. South Korea.

The real tragedy is the dead Korean hooker.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

The Royal Scrub posted:

Nope, he just posted a thread. I totally remembered somebody telling a story about Lowtax gathering a bunch of Goons in his kitchen to extoll the virtues of mangosteen but I guess I just made that up. It's all in SAclopedia.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
W e need you lowtax

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
he has been on a vaccation.

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
I hope lowtax is having a nice holiday and brings us back something nice

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

serious norman posted:

he has been on a vaccation.

vaccines cause autism

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Rich Lowtax Kyanka @lowtax · 24h 24 hours ago
Some guy at the airport just said "hashtag fail" and it made me loathe humanity just a little bit more

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
SO DONT loving BUY IT, DONT loving DRINK IT, DONT loving CLICK MY LINKS.

I mean Christ, all I did was make this thread to support a product which actually pleasantly surprised me, and folks are voting this thread "crap" and suggesting I'm scamming them. I've said repeatedly that this was just my experience and in no way should indicate how everybody else will feel. I've said the links to Amazon were referrals, so I'm not trying to hide anything. I've-

ahh gently caress it, I'm closing this thread, gently caress you and gently caress GBS, I can never post a single goddamn thread in here without you faggots making GBS threads it up in some way or another. I should've learned my lesson long ago and never left the intelligent, rational forum where I don't have to deal with clueless idiots and morons like you people. I'm going back to FYAD and staying there, since it has a microscopic fraction of the retards and trolls populating GBS.
I guess that should strike me as being ironic, but it's more sad to me than anything. Thanks for running me out of my own goddamn forum.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
GBS is Lowtax-friendly now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

Rich Lowtax Kyanka @lowtax · 24h 24 hours ago
Some guy at the airport just said "hashtag fail" and it made me loathe humanity just a little bit more

Lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Emanuel Collective posted:

I mean Christ, all I did was make this thread to support a product which actually pleasantly surprised me, and folks are voting this thread "crap" and suggesting I'm scamming them. I've said repeatedly that this was just my experience and in no way should indicate how everybody else will feel. I've said the links to Amazon were referrals, so I'm not trying to hide anything. I've-

ahh gently caress it, I'm closing this thread, gently caress you and gently caress GBS, I can never post a single goddamn thread in here without you faggots making GBS threads it up in some way or another. I should've learned my lesson long ago and never left the intelligent, rational forum where I don't have to deal with clueless idiots and morons like you people. I'm going back to FYAD and staying there, since it has a microscopic fraction of the retards and trolls populating GBS.
I guess that should strike me as being ironic, but it's more sad to me than anything. Thanks for running me out of my own goddamn forum.

lol

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
get your bitch rear end back in gbs you mangosteen smelling human being

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
IS he still in china?? is he chinesee??

Phlairdon
Apr 15, 2003

If you can't stand up you can't do war!

Emanuel Collective posted:

Hey man, chill, we're all friends here. Be cool, be cool. We're cool now? Cool. Love ya too.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
He's ben playing Saint's Row IV for like the last 3 hours, wanted me to play that hell game thing with him, idgi

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

He's ben playing Saint's Row IV for like the last 3 hours, wanted me to play that hell game thing with him, idgi
drat... too bad he blocked me on steam

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

well 2 hours ago he tweeted
he's.. he's up in the clouds :qq:

rip

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a hole-y ghost posted:

drat... too bad he blocked me on steam

lol then you must be a real jackass because he's a very easy guy to get along with

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol then you must be a real jackass because he's a very easy guy to get along with
he never accepted my friend requesti n the first place though he blocked me outright

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

he declined then I tried again and I was bocked

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a hole-y ghost posted:

hosed up if true

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Whats Lowtax's steam name? I'll drop some sick bundle leftovers on him to get into his good graces and become a mod

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

how many loads did you have to gargle to be mod im thinking of auditioning

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Whats Lowtax's steam name? I'll drop some sick bundle leftovers on him to get into his good graces and become a mod

mangosteendirectdotcom

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

you irl posted:

how many loads did you have to gargle to be mod im thinking of auditioning

for me none, for you, never enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Don Tacorleone posted:

That. Mothhhher. Ffffffuckkkker.

He's posting all day on Twitter, and here I am sitting by the porch, with heart concerned and mind in turmoil, just waiting for him to post on GBS

glad you could solve this mystery

• Locked thread