Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
If you poop more than twice per shower that you've taken there is something wrong with your head, or rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
if i showered every day it would wash off the thin layer of slime that keeps my skin healthy, poo poo lord

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i hate showering in the morning

while i may shower less than some of you, 3 times a week, i only shower at night

i hate showering in the morning

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

King Vidiot posted:

I don't need to shower but every other day... I also wear deodorant and put on clean clothes so that helps.

that helps? That HELPS? Maybe you don't need help if you are clean? Maybe you should realize that clean clothes and deodorant aren't things that help you not shower, but things that go along with daily showers to make you a normal person

Im sure you like trains a lot but even trains have showers

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I live in my shower.

Posting from my shower

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
HI IM loving DISGUSTING

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

numberoneposter posted:

i hate showering

while i may shower less than

i hate showering

haiku

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
If threads could smell

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Pththya-lyi posted:

Also wash your hands after you go to the bathroom or do something else that's dirty. Every. Time.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
when someone argues against showering every day it's a pretty strong tell that they never, ever, ever get any loving exercise

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

itt goons viciously defending their depression

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I haven't showered in three days but my "Girlfriend" says its cool. also the dishes are piling up! Get to it girl!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

proof of concept posted:

when someone argues against showering every day it's a pretty strong tell that they never, ever, ever get any loving exercise
i did 40 hours last month

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Your Weird Uncle posted:

woke up late for my manual labor job

not showering

I work in a steel factory. I shower before and after work daily you goon.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Arian_Samurai posted:

Wash your butthole everyday

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
showering daily? sounds like OCD to me bro

im on a every every other day routine and you know what? i'm not active so it works for me

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
haha i look like a salamander very funny, how am i supposed to slither into tight spaces bone-dry, rear end

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

i did 40 hours last month

buddy, if you don't get sweaty enough that you need to shower then it doesn't really count as exercise because you aren't doing anything your body actually finds difficult

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
I'm a quadriplegic and I still tonguedrag my morbidly obese body down a slip'n'slide in the hallway to keep clean.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I seduce the ladies without ever saying a word.

Senario:

Haven't showered in 3 days, need to buy supplies at the supermarket though or I'll starve to death. Go to the soup isle to get some Campbell's Chunky (which you can eat cold incase the power goes out or you need to run into the woods and never come back).

See girl bending over for a can of alphabet soup or something. I slowly walk behind her and place my arm above her onto the shelf where I estimate her maximum height to be. She stands up, I smile to myself. She finds her head right in my armpit. I lean a little closer.

Bam she just had an overdose of my man pheromones. Obviously she is intoxicated at this point and sometimes you have to follow her outside until she recovers. But trust me, she wants it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

proof of concept posted:

buddy, if you don't get sweaty enough that you need to shower then it doesn't really count as exercise because you aren't doing anything your body actually finds difficult
1000 km in jan is pretty decent i think

three days.

although sometimes my balls smell REALLY bad.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like to jerk off + piss all over myself every night before i go to bed, so i like to wake up in the morning to wash the previous night's sin off of my rear end + belly

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Baba Ganoush posted:

I seduce the ladies without ever saying a word.

Senario:

Haven't showered in 3 days, need to buy supplies at the supermarket though or I'll starve to death. Go to the soup isle to get some Campbell's Chunky (which you can eat cold incase the power goes out or you need to run into the woods and never come back).

See girl bending over for a can of alphabet soup or something. I slowly walk behind her and place my arm above her onto the shelf where I estimate her maximum height to be. She stands up, I smile to myself. She finds her head right in my armpit. I lean a little closer.

Bam she just had an overdose of my man pheromones. Obviously she is intoxicated at this point and sometimes you have to follow her outside until she recovers. But trust me, she wants it.

This guy gets it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

jackyl posted:

wtf why would you not jump in the shower every day as soon as you wake up?

only if I need a cup of coffee before I shower

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Business Gorillas posted:

i like to jerk off + piss all over myself every night before i go to bed, so i like to wake up in the morning to wash the previous night's sin off of my rear end + belly

Gets it, also. (Minus the showering in the morning)

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

and by "it" you mean eternal virginity

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

being cold-blooded, i prefer the warmth of the shower and the warmth of a cup of "jo" (coffee) to infuse my blood with the energy i need to walk out of the door directly into the rays of the sun

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it shouldn't even be a question as to whether you shower every day

these people are acting like the entire world is doing it wrong and that they have stepped into some secret knowledge of how to actually be clean, which has been hidden by modern society

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

its takes like an hour for my hair to dry.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
E/N is my daily affirmation. Reading it reminds me that even though my life isn't perfect, I can do things like hold down a real job and go to the grocery store without having a mental breakdown.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to get some chinese takeout brb

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
I shower everyday but shampoo every other day because my hair becomes lovely if I shampoo too much. Also depending on what I'm gana be doing that day I might shower at night because I don't want to go to bed gross/shower twice a day.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

COOL TIP: if you dont want to bathe that day, cover yourself in olive oil so the germs just slide right off of you

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

Tiny Lowtax posted:

and by "it" you mean eternal virginity

No way i have had the sex with like, uh billion women. They appreciate my musk.

Our musk, Tiny Lowtax. Our musk.

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Do goons still do that shower beer thing

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
well at least this thread explains why so many people loving stink

thanks goons

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
HERES MY EXCUSE FOR BEING A DISGUSTING PIECE OF poo poo

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

uhhh doesnt everybody?

3 hours in freezing rain. nothing better than a tall bottle and a long shower.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

oh hell yes and it owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
and if you don't bathe daily, people notice

they don't tell you, but they all talk behind your back about much you smell like poo poo

• Locked thread