Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

old dog child posted:

The only times I haven't showered were also the times I didn't have access to running water. Even then I still wiped myself down with a cloth and baby wipes. Also mentholated gold bond on the balls and feet keeps 'em nice and fresh when a shower isn't possible. This is something I did in the mountains, please don't actually do this to stay clean, ya dirty rear end goons.

water use from showering is minimal at worst. if someone is actually avoiding showers to save water then loving :laffo:

water is a finite resource you selfish son of a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Poetic Justice posted:

water is a finite resource you selfish son of a bitch

you should look at the math bro

e: if you really gave a poo poo, stop eating meat and don't eat water intensive vegetables and also don't buy anything with petroleum

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
If the water runs out the trees can't grow larger and we'll run out of oxygen then we'll all die. Because you didn't want your balls to be oily.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

fcuk trees and gently caress you too

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

old dog child posted:

you should look at the math bro

e: if you really gave a poo poo, stop eating meat and don't eat water intensive vegetables and also don't buy anything with petroleum

I dont eat any proteins idiot, nor do i shower with water that could be used for antibiotics in third world countries. We have to save everyone else first

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

I dont eat any proteins idiot, nor do i shower with water that could be used for antibiotics in third world countries. We have to save everyone else first

i'm not at brave as you. also i smell real bad if i don't shower. i'm worried about the cost to society my natural odors cause.....that's not smog in LA dudes....

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
If you really cared like me you would drink your own piss and run your feces through a juicer.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

If you really cared like me you would drink your own piss and run your feces through a juicer.

i bet you have a hot model body

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

have we considered the outdoor factor?

while all my training is out of doors i still come home to shower.

how about he ultimate mountain man. how does he smell.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Just shower every day you morlock gross people if your skin is bad from showering every day you need to eat better

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tiny Lowtax posted:

what the hell man that's not cool

suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
soap is not optional

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

how about he ultimate mountain man. how does he smell.

sasquatch

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

To be fair, most of the people in the 16 page thread were also saying shower every day.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
im glad you can afford to shower every day, o f course you are white people with rich amounts of water

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Poetic Justice posted:

im glad you can afford to shower every day, o f course you are white people with rich amounts of water

word brotha

Only registered members can see post attachments!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

still havnt taken a shower

and when i do it will be with irish spring

top to bottom

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
a good college prank is to axe bomb someone's room
just duct tape the button down on a can of axe and toss it in their room and hold the door closed so they can't escape it

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
the only shower I do every day is the shower of garbage that falls off my disgusting body when I lumber into my IT job.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
My body, like my car, only gets washed when it rains. Its natures way.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i already took my winter shower, i might bathe again in march or april depending

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
You know what? If you're really considering a change to your showering regimen, maybe ask your dermatologist about it. They probably know what's up.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
at the very least they understand your skin needs better than a stranger on the internet

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

but 5 more minutes of video games per day !!!!!!1!!! everyone go and take a shower immediately you gross fucks

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

how long are the showers you guys take

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
buy some argan oil for your hair and use shampoo every day

voila, healthy good looking hair that doesn't dry out

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Pththya-lyi posted:

You know what? If you're really considering a change to your showering regimen, maybe ask your dermatologist about it. They probably know what's up.

bad idea, i googled "dermatologist shower" and this was the first result

http://www.essence.com/2015/01/14/you-dont-have-shower-every-day-dermatologists-say/

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

"why im unemployed and virgin at 30? help goons"

"take a shower and stop playing video games"

there i fixed 95% of you gross fatsos problems

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

holy lol im reading that thread right now

heres a new updated list of subhuman trash

internet intellectuals
bronies
people who dont shower daily
people who dont shower daily and try to argue about it
gamers
junkies

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."

amityville anus posted:

I don't shower every day. I take a hot bath daily.

You mean to say you stew in your own filth.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

I accidentally bought conditioner but I have short hair and usually shave it too. Can I condition my balls? Is that a thing? What can I reasonably expect to happen, thanks goons.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

If those E/N people are anything like my dog, straight after the shower they'll run into their bedrooms and rub doritos and mtn dew over their girthy bodies to get their natural musk back. Showering serves a limited purpose in that case.

Aug 4, 2010

shower in the morning to wake up, bath at night to help me chill out and relax, chillax if you will

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I shower about twice a week. I make 60k per year and have responsibilities and poo poo. I don't really exercise but I'm not a fat piece of poo poo. I wash my hair once per week. Hope this helps.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

I shower about twice a week. I make 60k per year and have responsibilities and poo poo. I don't really exercise but I'm not a fat piece of poo poo. I wash my hair once per week. Hope this helps.

you smell irl

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

proof of concept posted:

a good college prank is to axe bomb someone's room
just duct tape the button down on a can of axe and toss it in their room and hold the door closed so they can't escape it

same but with like five to ten cans of raid and not so much a prank as a warning to the others

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Willias posted:

and if you don't bathe daily, people notice

they don't tell you, but they all talk behind your back about much you smell like poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

you're filthy and all of your coworkers surely hate you hth

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I usually shower about once a month, before you get all uptight about it bear in mind that I only poo poo like four times a year so it's not like my butthole is stinky all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
420 gigolo shower everyday. Why risk illness under running water when you can just spray yourself down with body spray?

• Locked thread