Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
wtf why would you not jump in the shower every day as soon as you wake up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lots of dirty buttholes in that thread, i tell you what

Your Weird Uncle
Jan 16, 2006
Boneless Rusto Thrash.
woke up late for my manual labor job

not showering

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Some people aren't fat and don't really stink that much

Also don't shampoo every day unless you're greasy

Probably best to just give up and live life as a hermit, perhaps setting up a blog and updating it daily

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
showering everyday is for ppl with interaction with other human beings i.e. dweeblings

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
they need to wash they rear end

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lol if you don't use facewash, exfoliant and moisturiser every day

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I already don't do things unless they need to be done. livin' da goon lyfe

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Goons are arguing it's bad to get wet and clean lol

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
u don't have to jack off in the shower u can do it anywhere

Khorne
May 1, 2002

jackyl posted:

Goons are arguing it's bad to get wet and clean lol
Showering everyday is fine, but there's no need to use shampoo everyday. I used it everyday for a long rear end time but switching to every other day or every third day depending on how my hair is. The results are nicer hair and using less shampoo. I condition more often than I shampoo these days I dunno.

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

Holding my breath and I'm playing for keeps.
In my IT class there are people who don't wash. It's pretty loving obvious to everyone else when you don't. Your hair looking like you've just gotten out of the shower all day is one of the big tells.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't shower every day. I take a hot bath daily.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
i grew up believing that 2 short showers per day was normal, now I just do 1 long one

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Washing every other day is better for your skin, OP. Unless you do exercise or manual labor daily there's no real reason to do it every day

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Pththya-lyi posted:

Washing every other day is better for your skin, OP. Unless you do exercise or manual labor daily there's no real reason to do it every day

I forget most goons are disgusting fatties who don't exercise every day

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I take long showers every other day and wash and condition my hair twice a week. Unless you work manual labor or just naturally sweat a lot and stink you really don't need to shower EVERY day. Oh, or if you bike for your commute or go to the gym daily, or whatever. Anything physical.

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

It's also summer here. So gently caress you take a shower.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I shower when I get up no matter what. Even if I'm getting ready to go mow the lawn in 95 degree weather or do a golf or tennis league thing then I shower when that's done. I wake up and shower right before going scuba diving then shower after

basically I think being clean is better than being not clean

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Pththya-lyi posted:

Pretty much this. I don't go out running a marathon every day so I don't need to shower but every other day. When I exercise I do it on shower days, exercise in the morning and then take a shower right afterwards and get dressed. I also wear deodorant and put on clean clothes so that helps.

jackyl posted:

I shower when I get up no matter what. Even if I'm getting ready to go mow the lawn in 95 degree weather or do a golf or tennis league thing then I shower when that's done. I wake up and shower right before going scuba diving then shower after

basically I think being clean is better than being not clean

Hate to break it to you but that sounds more like OCD than cleanliness. Turn the page, wash your hands. Turn the page... and then you wash your hands.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dont shower every day either. unless im really dirty :q:

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
it is an excellent idea to wash your genitals and rear end in a top hat every day you weirdos, who cares if you can go a day or 2 without your hair getting greasy.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its pretty pathetic to not shower every day, don't give some reason like its better for your skin or whatever, that's just bullshit you read on the internet and in reality you are sad and lazy. You're a bunch of disgusting dirty monsters, but its understandable that you want to avoid gazing at your horrible misshapen naked bodies in the mirror. Gross as gently caress, your balls must be in a disgusting state of sticky disrepair by the time you get in the shower

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i should probably shower right now but i wont

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

u don't have to jack off in the shower u can do it anywhere

yeah but it's the only place with a floor drain

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my next shower is going to be monday afternoon

shrimp fried rice 4-EVA
Feb 2, 2012

How do you sick fucks even make it though a day with your testicles feeling like you've dipped them in oil?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Wash your butthole everyday

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
ITT literally people making excuses not to clean like disgusting loving trash eaters.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lemme smell yo dick

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

King Vidiot posted:

Pretty much this. I don't go out running a marathon every day so I don't need to shower but every other day. When I exercise I do it on shower days, exercise in the morning and then take a shower right afterwards and get dressed. I also wear deodorant and put on clean clothes so that helps.

Hate to break it to you but that sounds more like OCD than cleanliness. Turn the page, wash your hands. Turn the page... and then you wash your hands.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Arian_Samurai posted:

Wash your butthole everyday

Also wash your hands after you go to the bathroom or do something else that's dirty. Every. Time.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Pththya-lyi posted:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Oh i'm really hitting it off with this girl, I'd better whip my three-day unwashed cock out and let the stank of my balls waft into this romantic situation

sorry baby, its not shower day until tomorrow, but trust me, its good for my skin

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

TheJoker138 posted:

I take long showers every other day and wash and condition my hair twice a week. Unless you work manual labor or just naturally sweat a lot and stink you really don't need to shower EVERY day. Oh, or if you bike for your commute or go to the gym daily, or whatever. Anything physical.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I shower before bed, and and after waking. Take some pride in keeping your body clean.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My balls aren't totally gross every day because I don't have gross balls that sweat like some kind of...sweaty freak.

Also if you aren't wiping your rear end with baby wipes you're already loving everything up when it comes to hygiene.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

imagine the state of these disgusting bastards sheets

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I would like to clarify my position just in case it wasn't clear in my previous post: gently caress E/N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
If you're not showering daily and not asian you are disgusting and smell.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread