Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i piss in the shower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Do goons still do that shower beer thing

jackyl posted:

oh hell yes and it owns

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

jackyl posted:

Im sure you like trains a lot but even trains have showers

I only shower on days that are prime numbers, and I skip a shower if the number of red cars I see when I leave the house is fewer than 6 but greater than 3.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

King Vidiot posted:

I only shower on days that are prime numbers, and I skip a shower if the number of red cars I see when I leave the house is fewer than 6 but greater than 3.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
I'm a grower not a shower

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

how long is everyones ball hair

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh

numberoneposter posted:

Looks like it has a mullet

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

numberoneposter posted:

It's like Chewbacca is living in my shorts

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich
I'm more of an Ewok, but no judgement

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i hear not wiping is also p. good for ur skin

walking around with a lovely rear end in a top hat is good and cool

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

i just took a giant poo poo and i refuse to wipe

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Fonzarelli posted:

itt goons viciously defending their depression

i didn't shower today. nor did i go outside, tlak to anyone or do anything but watch HIMYM episodes on netflix while intermittently crying for no reason. i also only ate one meal and could barely stomach it. no one noticed my stink because i didn't subject any person at all to havign to interact with an empty husk of a man, dead on the inside and incapable of experiencing pleasure other than through the contemplation of my blessed mortality.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Business Octopus posted:

i didn't shower today. nor did i go outside, tlak to anyone or do anything but watch HIMYM episodes on netflix while intermittently crying for no reason. i also only ate one meal and could barely stomach it. no one noticed my stink because i didn't subject any person at all to havign to interact with an empty husk of a man, dead on the inside and incapable of experiencing pleasure other than through the contemplation of my blessed mortality.

you should go post in E/N and then kill yourself

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Goons will expend more energy arguing over stupid pointless 1st world television shows than actually taking care of themselves

Not only that, but writing about it too

:boom:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jose Oquendo posted:

you should go post in E/N and then kill yourself

or vice versa, really

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i can't really wake up fully without a shower so i do it every morning. what's not to like about a nice hot shower? also i work in an office so it's kind of a common courtesy to have some semblance of hygiene

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Business Octopus posted:

you'd probably feel better after a nice warm shower

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Business Octopus posted:

please stop doxxing me

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I didnt take a shower today and i liked it. I smell like a man.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons
How quickly history repeats itself.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

FluffyDice posted:

How do you sick fucks even make it though a day with your testicles feeling like you've dipped them in oil?

no don't you get it, people like me just don't smell bad for a few days :barf:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I just went literally three weeks without showering and let me tell you it's a bad idea AMA

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SHISHKABOB posted:

I just went literally three weeks without showering and let me tell you it's a bad idea AMA

What percentage of your body is covered in rashes/ acne

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i don't shower because i dont want to expose my self to the plague

have fun opening your pores and dying, idiots

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't put a shirt on in over 3 days

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
I think it's funny that people are like "Showering every day is bad for your skin."

I mean, if you really wear that concerned, wouldn't you just...not use soap everyday? That's the major source of dryness when you shower.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xDGXotGIE

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
i dont shower because i want to assert my dominance.

sorry you can't handle the smell of a MAN, you fairy.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
our ancestors didn't shower daily, why should we??? not only that, but your natural oils that develop from not bathing daily provide amazing protection from harmful toxins in the atmosphere and also from the gamma rays from the sun and all the cell towers and gmo's

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Not bathing/showering is a sign of depression.

Hate Fibration posted:

I think it's funny that people are like "Showering every day is bad for your skin."

I mean, if you really wear that concerned, wouldn't you just...not use soap everyday? That's the major source of dryness when you shower.

Here's a thought: use better quality soap and a good lotion or vitamin e oil after. Also, shower in tepid or cool water, not really hot. Hot water dries you out more than anything else.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol if u wash ur cum sock

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

jackyl posted:

wtf why would you not jump in the shower every day as soon as you wake up?

its about not using soap every day

lol if you use soap everyday good luck with your hosed up skin

please take a 2 minute shower though to rinse your poo poo off

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Top City Homo posted:

its about not using soap every day

lol if you use soap everyday good luck with your hosed up skin

please take a 2 minute shower though to rinse your poo poo off

im using it to grow my graduate thesis cause my department is too poor to get me a lab

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this thread is insane, the majority of people in the western world shower every day and i don't walk around seeing people with hosed up skin and stuff because its simply not true

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
back when SA had tons of traffic and was the premier site of the internet, it was a good idea to make a bunch of subforums for individual specific genre topics. Now I think they should mostly be merged back into GBS

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

im a slave to the shower -> moisturize game

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
IOW i think that thread should be in GBS and doesn't need to be in a subforum, that's my opinion, thanks for reading!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

e/n is a honeypot for gbs to crack wise on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
This thread reminds me of the time I got into an argument with a juggalo who insisted that not washing your hair was good because keeping your hair oily was healthy.

• Locked thread